Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F/S Ford,Lincoln Mercury Color,Trim and Product info binders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/S Ford,Lincoln Mercury Color,Trim and Product info binders.

I have the following Dealer showroom binders of color and trim selections and model features available.
    1988 Lincoln Mercury and Merkur "Professional" $75 obo. + shipping.
    1988 Lincoln Mercury Fleet Buyers Guide. $75 obo plus shiping
    1982 Mercury car line color and trim selections. $75 obo plus shipping.
    1975 Ford full product line including Bronco, Pickup and Econoline, in a generic binder $40 obo plus shipping.
    Most if not all these books have the Upholstery swatches/paint chips, or colors on paper shown. Color codes and or names. Standard features, options, packages, specs. etc.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1898.jpg Views:	1 Size:	68.9 KB ID:	1305645Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1901.jpg Views:	1 Size:	66.0 KB ID:	1305646Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1916.jpg Views:	1 Size:	88.5 KB ID:	1305649
    Last edited by Mainemantom; 08-01-2023, 10:49 PM.

Originally posted by Mainemantom
    Pardon the bad grammar. First words in the first sentence should be: "I have" not "I has". I can't let that one get by.
    Gotcha fam. Fixed it.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Still available.

Comment

Does the 1982 Mercury book have any Zephyr info? Thanks

Comment

Hi,
          Yes, it does have the Zepher. There are pictures of the seats, door panels, material choice swatches. Another section for vinyl roofs and exterior color chips. Steering wheel and wheel cover options.
          The whole Mercury line is in this binder.
          Thanks for your interest.

Comment

Working...
          X