Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you usually place your first aid kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do you usually place your first aid kit?

I got mine from my wife he bought online at https://www.levittownfordparts.com/s...-19f515-d.html. Essential? Yet it is. I really appreciate it amidst this pandemic. But I'm having a hard time placing it inside without destroying the classic interior aesthetics.

I keep mine in the the trunk.Everything in one spot which is in a tote. It also depends on what model vehicle you have. Different storage areas available with different cars. We also have a tiny First aid kit in the glove box. Just enough to stop the bleeding.

Comment

Neat tidy package. Looks like you could scoot in under the seat...at least on the box panthers...lots of room for something slim like that.

I should have one for the Vic as that is the car to likely get me into trouble.

I have a factory Mercedes one in the Benz. P.side front seat cubby houses it. Fits perfectly in the little storage area and is within reach if I need it. Now, whether or not the contents are any good is anther question. Factory 2004 pieces.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I actually have a Pennsylvania Railroad one with original stuff from the 1960s. I should put that in the car, though it might do more harm than good
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Wife has one in the glove box. I have nothing. I should get something for the other 2 vehicles.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
          X