Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

94/95 green interior 2 different greens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

94/95 green interior 2 different greens?

In 94/95 Mercury and Ford had a dark green interior on cougars and sables
    I know panthers had green also but I have only seen a light green almost grey.
    Did they do the dark green also?

In 1994 CV and MGM did not offer a green interior. In 1995 Both CV and MGM offered "willow green" which was between a light and medium green.
    A paint color of willow green was offered in 1995.
    I verified this information with sales brochures from both models and both years.

I had the dark green leather interior on a 94 Mercury Cougar. Very nice color. Ex wife got the car. I got the payment.
    Last edited by Mainemantom; 02-12-2021, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Ok cool I started my hunt for a green coupe I think only 79/81?
      I have a 95 Cougar green on green it’s a nice color
      If I can’t find one a lot of interior from a 95 mgm will go in a coupe mgm

Comment

Originally posted by MercRS View Post
        Ok cool I started my hunt for a green coupe I think only 79/81?
        I have a 95 Cougar green on green it’s a nice color
        If I can’t find one a lot of interior from a 95 mgm will go in a coupe mgm
        I know I had a green 79 LTD. 80 had a green . Don't remember other years without looking it up. If you need me to , pm me.
        Did you think of having the seats of a coupe redone in the Ford green color you like ? If you get the upholstery color code you can get the material/leather/vinyl for the seats, headliner,etc. If you can't find it, SMS interiors more than likely will have it. Be prepared to pay dearly.
        Last edited by Mainemantom; 02-12-2021, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Already got the samples from sms
          Yes it’s expensive I’m also getting 77 green material for my jade green 77 Marquis

Comment

That Jade Green is a beautiful color in the late 70s Almost bought a new Ford Elite in that jade green. 1977 or 78. If I remember right the price was $6,800. Only reason I did not buy was, the salesman was a jerk.

Comment

Same as mine
              I collect green mercurys
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X