• Show
Clear All

86 Colony Park on BAT

NO RESERVE!

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...ign=2021-02-13
    89 Colony Park
    90 Colony Park
    70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

One of the commenters asks about picture 165. which shows a home made bracing. From what it looks like, it is bracing for the fuel tank straps. Looks like the tank is new too. Maybe a problem with the old tank straps ? Based upon the sellers "name" hotdogman, I wonder if he pulled his hot dog cart with this car ? From what I have seen, those hot dog carts are heavy. I would be concerned about the transmission. It does have a owner installed trans cooler. Very nice car. No reserve is risky.

Comment

Along with that theory is the aftermarket cooler in front of the condenser...for tranny is my guess. Maybe that group of relays above the battery is for a trailer harness. Who knows?

The metal bar welded to the frame is funny and definitely not stock.

I feel bad for anyone who has to go to a shop to have work done. What a rip off. Spend a couple hundred to have your power antenna fixed only to have it actually "fixed" in the upright position..according to the ads contents. Not to mention the rest of the prices.

I dont see the point in confusing sellers with old photos where the car wears the cali plates. That was 4 years and 31 thousand miles ago. Doesnt count shouldn't be there.

Curious to see if they will make their money back on the repairs. People are nuts these days so likely it will at least cover his repair bill.

I like the car overall, just like to comment on things that are fairly obvious that sellers choose to ignore.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Its only a couple hours away. I want it.

I don’t need it, but I WANT IT
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

NNNNGGHHHH BROWN.... /Mr Regular

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

"I dont see the point in confusing sellers with old photos where the car wears the cali plates. That was 4 years and 31 thousand miles ago. Doesnt count shouldn't be there. "

Some people see those California blue plates as added value because they are original to the car. I guess the owner kept them. Most of the time people in California upgraded the plates to newer more colorful or vanity plates. The blue or especially the original black with yellow numbers/letters are added value. The black and yellow are so desired that Ca. DMV have re-poped them for an added cost. Don't know if it is a one time cost or added cost per year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
              "I dont see the point in confusing sellers with old photos where the car wears the cali plates. That was 4 years and 31 thousand miles ago. Doesnt count shouldn't be there. "

Some people see those California blue plates as added value because they are original to the car. I guess the owner kept them. Most of the time people in California upgraded the plates to newer more colorful or vanity plates. The blue or especially the original black with yellow numbers/letters are added value. The black and yellow are so desired that Ca. DMV have re-poped them for an added cost. Don't know if it is a one time cost or added cost per year.
              I understand. Does that value still apply to a new owner in Georgia who is selling the car 4 years later with an additional 31,000 miles on it? Does not mean much to me, but I am no collector. Dont have the disposable income to play these buyers games.
              ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Went for 10k, now look LOLOL

https://www.seibelsauto.com/used-198...6229/vd/295186

Comment

I never thought any of these cars would become "flipper vehicles."
                  ~David~

Comment

Working...
                  X