GT40 Heads, 351W Intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GT40 Heads, 351W Intake

Hello, I'm planning on replacing my current 351w in a month or two, as a result I'll be parting out my old one.

I have an EGR 351w Edelbrock intake Part number 3781. This include the EGR, the 4 barrel EGR spacer/adapter, all the ported vacuum switches and lines to make it work like stock. It's nicely painted and the switches are newer. For member I'm asking $200 plus shipping. I think this is fair, as all together this setup would run around $450.

I will also have 2 GT40 (not P) heads for sale. They're painted old ford blue, and work just fine. You could rebuild them or slap them right on and run them. They rev to 4800RPM with no valve float. They also come with upgraded valve springs for a roller setup from Alexparts.com (not installed). The springs have low mileage on them, and I believe are good for .550 lift (they were used with a trickflow stage 1 cam). Asking $300 for the pair with the springs.

Sorry for the crappy pictures, it's all still together in the car

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6805.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	1305653Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6804.jpeg
Size:	2.21 MB
ID:	1305654Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6806.jpeg
Size:	2.23 MB
ID:	1305655
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed
Working...
X