PotM GrandMarq.NET - Panther Headquarters Forum Index PotM
GMN Chat Room GMN's STORE!! GMN's Gallery Please!!

Thread: For Sale: 1979-1991 LTD Country Squire/LTD Crown Victoria Wagon Taillights

Default For Sale: 1979-1991 LTD Country Squire/LTD Crown Victoria Wagon Taillights

I've got a pair of taillights from a 1989 Country Squire I pulled from the junkyard about a month or so back. Figured it would be worth not letting them go to waste, so I grabbed them.

The left hand side of the car definitely saw more sun than the right side, and unfortunately it shows as the lenses aren't quite matching anymore. They are also a bit dusty since I have not cleaned them in anyway since getting them. However, both are definitely serviceable as a daily unit or if you're wanting to keep a spare set around in case something happens to the ones you already have.

No eBay insanity pricing, just asking essentially what it cost to get them out of the yard. $50 + shipping or trade for a comparable set of Colony Park taillights.

I accept PayPal or USPS money order, whichever you prefer. If interested, send me a PM.

-Thanks!
    Last edited by Kodachrome Wolf; 02-22-2021 at 07:30 PM.

My Cars:
    -1987 Grand Marquis Colony Park LS (325K Miles) - April 2017 + September 2019 POTM Winner
    -1989 Sable LS Wagon (88,710 Miles) - Sold
    -1997 Grand Marquis LS (222K Miles) - The Daily Workhorse & March 2015 + January 2019 POTM Winner