Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there pics of a completed mgm coupe with aero parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there pics of a completed mgm coupe with aero parts?

Read the build on the mgm with crown Vic aero parts
    Are there any pics of a Marquis done I remember seeing one for sale a long time ago
    On a Torino site

This is as close as I got before I pulled the plug.

There is also GMGT.
    http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...highlight=gmgt

Comment

I really dig that. I wish they actually made the 88-91 body style in a two door. It looks good! (Says the guy who went from 89 to 87 stylings. haha )

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

Agree with that. They should have kept making them.

There's a guy trying to sell a car in the chi. C.L. that thinks they did. Claims he's got a 1989 2 door coupe even though it's actually an 86-87 model.
        1987 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series-102k miles- LOPO 302, AOD, open 3.27, Dual exhaust w/ Thrush Turbo mufflers

Comment

Your car is one of my favorite builds,

Comment

Originally posted by ZackN920 View Post
            Agree with that. They should have kept making them.

There's a guy trying to sell a car in the chi. C.L. that thinks they did. Claims he's got a 1989 2 door coupe even though it's actually an 86-87 model.
            I see a lot of people posting cars they don’t know the make, model, or year of.

I see ‘98+ Town Cars listed as Continentals, Ford Grand Marquis’, Ford Town cars, I see 70’s Lincoln’s listed as Mark VII’s and Mark VII’s listed as Mark IV’s and V’s. The one that really irks me is I see a lot of box panthers listed as “last year for a real frame.” Or “rare factory big block.” When there’s a SEFI 5.0 in the photo. Also lots of ‘92+ cars listed as “rare, desirable mustang 5.0.” Nobody knows what they have anymore.

I was very interested in a 2005 CV when I bought my LSE. The owner proceeded to tell me it had a factory 435hp 427 big block! Never mind the stock 4.6 in the pics with a 4.6 engine cover! When I tried to correct him he got pissed off and told me forget it he wasn’t selling the car to some dumbass who couldn’t handle that kind of power. People in general are stupid
            2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

​

Comment

Originally posted by mercurygm88 View Post
              I was very interested in a 2005 CV when I bought my LSE. The owner proceeded to tell me it had a factory 435hp 427 big block! Never mind the stock 4.6 in the pics with a 4.6 engine cover! When I tried to correct him he got pissed off and told me forget it he wasn’t selling the car to some dumbass who couldn’t handle that kind of power. People in general are stupid
              WOW. This takes the cake.

I’m one to let the owner just roll with whatever they think they have when it’s that extreme. Multiplying zero knowledge by anything still results in zero.
              1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
              1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
              Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
              Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Originally posted by mercurygm88 View Post
                I ALMOST launched my coffee over this one. Idiots continue to breed and flourish as you have clearly shown.
                All FORD All The Time

Comment

Ok thanks for replies
                  Found a crown Vic coupe and a mark vi have to choose one.
                  So if I went the aero way to use Marquis parts the crown Vic bumper wraps
                  Won’t work Marquis tail lights and header panel?
                  Or just figure out body length trim with Marquis bumper wraps?
                  Thanks

Comment

See signature. I did finish the swap eventually.

Comment

Working...
                    X