• Show
Clear All

89 Colony Park in Hemmings

Wagons are getting expensive!

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds...#&gid=1&pid=11
    89 Colony Park
    90 Colony Park
    70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Pretty bad. Faded wood, Lincoln seats. Didn't bother to tailor fit the Lincoln seat back to replace the original seat cover. Lincoln wheels which aren't too bad. Selling that car at that price reflects poorly on seller.
    Last edited by Mainemantom; 03-13-2021, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Not an appealing buy. I think that place had a big fire several years ago. Lost a lot of cars in it. May be trying to recoup some expenses.

If it were cleaned up and the wood redone, it could be worth that to the right person. But not like it is.
      1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
      1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
      Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
      Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

The engine bay looks rusty, too. I don't like this car. The seats look awful now.

Comment

Definitely a bit tone mismatched on the seats. I’ve got Lincoln seats in my ‘87, but they’re closer to the proper interior color, but I also have the same mismatch on the bottom cushion for the rear seat, but it’s not as jarring looking as a late Aero seat in that car.

My Cars:
          -1964 Comet 202 (116K Miles) - Long Term Project
          -1986 Dodge D-150 Royale SE (112K Miles) - Slowly Getting Put Back Together
          -1987 Grand Marquis Colony Park LS (325K Miles) - April 2017 + September 2019 POTM Winner
          -1997 Grand Marquis LS (240K Miles) - The Daily Workhorse & March 2015 + January 2019 POTM Winner

Comment

What is sad is that Hemmings would allow that on their site to be represented. Times have changed.

Chris

Comment

Working...
            X