• Show
Clear All

Tripminder on Sleeze-bay

Good price, but $45 shipping! Rip-0ff!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20335294993...8AAOSwAdpgfM2f
    89 Colony Park
    90 Colony Park
    70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Wagonman it is commeing from the Communist Socilist Republics of California and they have to get their pound in money to cover unneeded fees.

Comment

If you have ever been Indian Wells Ca. It is deep in the desert. Shipping IS expensive. I am finding that the Ebay shipping calculator is sometimes way off though. I have refunded the difference many times.
      A recent sale showed the customer $50 shipping. Actual cost was $15.80.

Comment

Think that could be made to work in my ‘89 CV? Been searching awhile and thinking I may have to take what I can get.
        '85 CV coupe- 351W, T5-Z, FAST Ez-Efi, shorty headers, 2.5" duals with knock off flowmasters, 2.5" Impala tails, seriously worked GT-40 irons, Comp 265DEH cam, 1.7rr's, Mallory HyFire 6A, Taylor ThunderVolt 50 10.4mm wires, 75mm t/b, 3G alt swap, 140mph PI speedo, PI rear sway bar, '00 PI booster/MC, 95-97 front spindles, '99 front hub bearings/brakes, '92-'94 front upper control arms/ball-joints, 3.73's with rebuilt traction-lok, '09 PI rear disc swap, '96 Mustang GT wheels with 235/55R17's.

Comment

tripminders are all the same, the harness is slightly different on an 89 though the specifics of whats different escapes me right now. Different connector somewhere I think.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

The 89 had a different connector on the car side. Instead of the two square/rectangle plugs, it was a single long plug similar to what the standard sound system radio connector was that year.
            1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
            1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
            Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
            Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Working...
            X