No announcement yet.

Non-Active Member becoming active again from Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HA! If you saw what my chiropractor did to me about an hour ago... I think it would make everyone go -- What the hell did I just watch!

Comment

Dont wax for a couple of months...(or ask for painters advise before doing so). Believe it or not but the paint is not cured yet. Sealing it in may harm the finish.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

When it comes to this topic, 87gtVIC knows what he's talking about. I never would have thought of this bit of information, but it makes sense to me with my very limited knowledge of paint.
        Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
        ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
        ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
        ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

I was told the same thing after mine was painted.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
            Dont wax for a couple of months...(or ask for painters advise before doing so). Believe it or not but the paint is not cured yet. Sealing it in may harm the finish.
            Agree ! Hand wash only with car wash soap for the first month. Don't wax or polish for another month. NO CAR WASHES.

Comment

OH, didn't realize it's got fresh paint. Yah, you don't want to wax it- unless you like swirl marks lol.
              1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
              1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Working...
              X