65 mm tb and 19 lb injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

65 mm tb and 19 lb injectors

I had TAVR done on Tuesday and came home 18 hours later. This technology is crazy awesome. This replaced my Aortic valve without having to cut open my chest. It only takes 90 minutes. I’m feeling great.

Now I am ready to replace my throttle body soon.
    The set up is a 75 mm Pro M maf sensor 65mm throttle body with a 65 mm spacer going into A GT 40 intake along with GT 40 heads.
    My question is will the 19 lb fuel injectors be large enough? I currently have an HO throttle body and HO spacer on the same set up.
    This is in a heavy Colony Park with 3.55 in the rear.
    90 Colony Park LS with GT 40 heads and intake. HO cam, 65 MM TB, 67 MM EGR spacer. Has a 75 MM Pro Flow mass air sensor. Borla XS mufflers. 3L55. Shift kit, 2000 stall Tq convertor...Bilstein shocks, front and rear sway bars.
    90 Colony Park LS 64,000 miles all original. 3L55 tow package....front and rear sway bars.
    91 Grand Marquis GS....HO motor..Bilstein shocks poly bushings and police swaybars. This one handles the best.
    70 Torino Squire with M code 351 Cleveland 3.00 has Magnaflow mufflers. Hidden headlights and power windows. All original

Ideally you want to know the injector duty cycle. If you're getting over 90% you want more injector to get some safety margin.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

In the Mustang realm 19# injectors are good to about 300hp, though that’s not a good reference point. I’d say you’re probably good but you have no room to grow. If you’re getting a tune you might as well go bigger and have it tuned for them. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X