WTB: Tab/Tad and Cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Tab/Tad and Cruise

I’m looking for the 4 way vacuum tee that connects the tab and tad solenoids, mine is broken and I can’t find one. I’ll post a pic in case anyone doesn’t know what I’m talking about.

Also, I think my cruise control servo might be broken. It holds vacuum but doesn’t pull the throttle open so either the hook on the diaphragm is broken or the linkage itself is broken. If anyone has a complete one that’s working I’d be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by 87GrandMarq View Post
    I’m looking for the 4 way vacuum tee that connects the tab and tad solenoids, mine is broken and I can’t find one. I’ll post a pic in case anyone doesn’t know what I’m talking about.

Also, I think my cruise control servo might be broken. It holds vacuum but doesn’t pull the throttle open so either the hook on the diaphragm is broken or the linkage itself is broken. If anyone has a complete one that’s working I’d be interested.

Have the servo for you Andrew I'll see if I can get that vacuum tee off in one piece anything else you can think of lmk ASAP car is going to the junkyard Monday.

Comment

If you can’t seperate the vacuum tee I’ll take the whole thing. Do you have a regular antenna, I’d take the base and wiring if you can swing it. Do you have the rear tailpipe bracket? How about a rear sway bar? I’ve been collecting parts for a few years now I have to think about what I do and don’t have lol.

Comment

If you can’t seperate the vacuum tee I’ll take the whole thing. Do you have a regular antenna, I’d take the base and wiring if you can swing it. Do you have the rear tailpipe bracket? How about a rear sway bar? I’ve been collecting parts for a few years now I have to think about what I do and don’t have lol.

Took the tab solenoids of complete with vacuum tee although a bit ugly ,the antenna base & wiring & cruise servo off today. Rest of what you need is gone already

Comment

No biggie you got the big stuff that I needed. Let me know how much and I’ll send it. Thanks.

Comment

No biggie you got the big stuff that I needed. Let me know how much and I’ll send it. Thanks.

pm sent

Comment

Working...
            X