No announcement yet.

Chachi's whip 1984 GM {2-door lowrider}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you really want to do body work get a job at a body shop first as an aprentis. then go to school. it makes school easyer and if you decide body work is not for you, you wont have any student loans to pay back

Comment

Here is one that is done.

Comment

hey do you have a bigger pic of that vicky?
        YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Originally posted by capridrifter
          hey do you have a bigger pic of that vicky?
          I wish I did, but no.

Comment

Chachi, when I'm ready to paint the wagon I'll buy you a round trip to Louisiana for a few days. You can help me do the body work, see the sites, and make a little money... if your wife would be okay with it. Will be a while, but I imagine you'd like to put your knowledge to use once in a while.
            2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
            1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
            1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Hey bro, welcome back!

Hows the kiddo doing?
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

the kiddo is great. he is the funnyist kid in the world. im havin a blast being a dad

Comment

sorry to hear mang
                  sucks that's the way it goes sometimes.......spend all that money to make shit for some slavedriver........hope the family is well, maybe set yourself up to do bodywork on the side for extra mad money for the family toys.......i never had any formal training in automotive, glad i didnt go to shool for it hehe........sometimes the school of hard knocks is alot more training
                  scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

very very true

Comment

Working...
                    X