Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome looking man.
    1989 Grand Marquis LS
    flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

Nice work, but im sorry, I dont like low rider at all...

Jason
      1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
      1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
      1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
      1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Looking good! I looked in this thread when you posted it but I forgot to say anything. Somehow I doubt I will do anything that drastic with my vic when I got to tech school next year (maybe 2 depending on the wait) but I will probably paint my bumper covers and little crap. I'm going into the same field as you man! Where are your big ass gold 150? spokes you had on at one time? Love it!
        2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

i sold them too help pay for the engine rebuild

Comment

Again, this thing is bad ass. I'm gonna keep nominating you until you get PotM.

I wish mine was this awesome.
            2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
            1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
            1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

what wheels u runin right know
              sigpic
              1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

bring it back to life Mang>

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE.
                MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

right know i'm running the stock 15' wire hubcaps. she is alive and well. i will be doing a carb swap next. but it wont be soon. Also the tranny problem worked it self out. i always take her out at least once a week and one day the tranny just started shifting. now she is back to normal.

Comment

Dominick! Where ya been mang?
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

sorry mang, lifes ben kickin me in the balls, school was a waste. i just started a solid job last week

Comment

im not to goog at photo shopin
                        Attached Files

Comment

Where the fuck have you been? I voted PotM for you for a few months and then realized you were MIA.
                          The Photoshop looks good enough. How was school a waste? Where you working now?
                          2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
                          1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
                          1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Originally posted by Freshmeat
                            Where the fuck have you been? I voted PotM for you for a few months and then realized you were MIA.
                            The Photoshop looks good enough. How was school a waste? Where you working now?
                            Well I got a job at a body shop that paid 10 bucks per hour but I had to work a mandatory 56 hours per week with no time and a half. But the job sucked the people sucked and my boss was crazy. If I weren’t working to his liking he would get my attention by snatching whatever tool I had in my hand and throwing it a crossed the shop. My knees started hurting really bad from squatting all day. I went to the doctor with no med ins. and found out I have patella tendonitis and full blown arthritis in both knees. The doc told me to find a new line of work.
                            Now keep in mind before I went to school I was making 13.65 per hour installing mobile electronics.
                            So I quit the body shop and went to work for an old friend of mine in his install shop for 14 per hour. But he has little overhead so business was slow and I got very little hours and no medical benefits. And my new 6-month-old son needed INS.
                            So know I’m working at the same place I was working before I went to school. Installing mobile electronics for a big box corp. Earning 16.00 per hour with full benefits. And next week I will be getting a promotion already.
                            But the only thing that sucks is that know I have almost 40,000 bucks in student loans to pay back.

Comment

lakes pipes anyone lol that is just what it needs
                              YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Glad you found something man. Too bad the auto body thing didn't work out as planned. You went to wyotech right? I debated going there but I am going to a local tech school for auto body in July of 07 because I got on the waiting list about 6 months too late.
                                2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Working...
                                X