• Show
Clear All

91 Colony Park on Sleeze-Bay

I don't believe the mileage for a minute! WagonMan

https://www.ebay.com/itm/18483988020...UAAOSwZ4lgoG49
    89 Colony Park
    90 Colony Park
    70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Holey Moley the price. Paint and interior look very nice.
    1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
    1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
    Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
    Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Seats look too worn.
      Underhood is not clean enough.
      Don’t look like the stated miles.
      My 90 with 82,000 miles looks cleaner both under the hood and the front seats.
      90 Colony Park LS with GT 40 heads and intake. HO cam, 65 MM TB, 67 MM EGR spacer. Has a 75 MM Pro Flow mass air sensor. Borla XS mufflers. 3L55. Shift kit, 2000 stall Tq convertor...Bilstein shocks, front and rear sway bars.
      90 Colony Park LS 64,000 miles all original. 3L55 tow package....front and rear sway bars.
      91 Grand Marquis GS....HO motor..Bilstein shocks poly bushings and police swaybars. This one handles the best.
      70 Torino Squire with M code 351 Cleveland 3.00 has Magnaflow mufflers. Hidden headlights and power windows. All original

Comment

I agree, I think it's turned over. My '86 has just as clean interior and it's 128k.

88 Country Squire
        86 Colony Park, non-op'd
        89 Mark VII LSC, non-op'd

Comment

Engine bay is a bit too dirty for that low of miles.
          The gear shift indicator is inop because someone broke or didn't reconnect the cable when they replaced the odometer gears, and no telling how long it ran with broken odo gears. The odo may not have turned over because of the broken gears, but that odo does not show the true mileage.
          Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
          ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
          ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
          ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

I would speculate it is a flipper who knows very little about our cars. The seller relisted the car. Maybe the first ebay buyer backed out because they found out it was not what what advertised. Seller is just going to do it again to someone else ?

Comment

Working...
            X