70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Wtf.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Well... maybe it's 150 000.

Comment

I hope it doesn't come with that guy in the passenger seat.

Comment

thats one hell of a "parking lot dent" on both front doors.

and wtf is up with stripping the woodgrain around bumper stickers on the tailgate, then later removing the stickers and leaving the remaining wood?
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

It will be gone pretty quick for the price and driven deeper in the ground.
            What is this &npsb that is repeated over and over in the listing ???
            Considering the Nevada sun baking everything, It has survived

Comment

is html code for non-breaking space (I've also seen it referred to as narrow blank space). Which tells me they may have the car listed elsewhere first, copied text from their original listing but the formatting didn't copy well to the Ebay ad.

Definitely more than 50k miles. And, since it is a '90, the actual mileage may not end with 50k thanks to those stupid odometer gears that turn to wax.
              Last edited by VicCrownVic; 08-18-2021, 11:41 PM.
              Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
              ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
              ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
              ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

I saw a nearly identical wagon in the economy lot at the Vegas airport back in late May. But it turns out the wheels and wood grain fade are different. Makes me wonder how many Boxes are still left in the area.
                1987 Lincoln Town Car - Signature, "Prudence"

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                  thats one hell of a "parking lot dent" on both front doors.

and wtf is up with stripping the woodgrain around bumper stickers on the tailgate, then later removing the stickers and leaving the remaining wood?
                  I believe that the woodgrain is just totally faded, not stripped.

Comment

"Welcome to my 1990 Mercury Mystique station wagon."

The current bid is much higher than I'd have comfortably offered. Jesus, guess some people have more money than they know what to do with.
                    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Originally posted by VicCrownVic View Post
                      is html code for non-breaking space (I've also seen it referred to as narrow blank space). Which tells me they may have the car listed elsewhere first, copied text from their original listing but the formatting didn't copy well to the Ebay ad.

Definitely more than 50k miles. And, since it is a '90, the actual mileage may not end with 50k thanks to those stupid odometer gears that turn to wax.
                      I thought seller may have used a translator and this nbsp stuff came about from it.

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
                      "Welcome to my 1990 Mercury Mystique station wagon."

The current bid is much higher than I'd have comfortably offered. Jesus, guess some people have more money than they know what to do with.
                      Yes. And ruins it for everyone.
                      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Depending on the translator, that may be where they copied the text for the ad from. They definitely copied it from another system.

The current bid isn't crazy, but I don't see this car going for more than $3k-$3.5k if any more bids even come in. We'll see, I'm certainly not an expert, just my
                        Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
                        ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                        ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
                        ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

yeah its a formatting thing. I want to say its from copying the raw HTML to text.
                          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
                          X