This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Moates Quarterhorse tuner

Quarter horse tuner for EEC-IV and EEC-V up to 2004 (1998-2000 panthers won't work due to the tuning port that the quarter horse using being disabled in the design of the ECMs)

Make offer. Tried to use it once, and that's when I found out it doesn't work with the years of vehicles I have. Never been used since. Includes a 2032 button battery for memory retention.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Do you know if it will work for OBD-I computers?
    Thanks

Comment

It's sold. I don't think it supports the speed density computers in boxes. I know it supports the MAF computers in Mustangs. You can check http://www.eecanalyzer.net/tech-documents and download the strategies Excel file to check. If you don't have MS Office, LibreOffice and OpenOffice and maybe even Google Docs can open xls files.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
      X