No announcement yet.

Scott's 1996 Town car Executive series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usually i just connect a serial cable from the laptop to the phone. It just acts like another drive.
    03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
    12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

You'd just have to pay shipping but I'm all for giving them to ya.
      Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

phone won't connect to the pc. spent the past hour trying to figure it out.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

let me know id this link works
          https://www.instagram.com/p/CW7ARuUF...on_share_sheet

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

Worked for me. Nice car! I parted a 97 and I have lots of under hood and under dash stuff. LMK if you ever need anything. WagonMan
            89 Colony Park
            90 Colony Park
            70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Nice score. 95-97 have indeed aged well!
              2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
              2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
              Past Panthers
              1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
              if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Update on the town car

Comment

Damn, that looks sharp. Nice work, Scott. Are those black and blue pinstripes, or just the camera making it look like two colors?

Comment

If you find interior air bag cover paint I would be VERY interested in where you get it. Need some for a '93 GM (friend's car) in Mocha.
                    What I Own: 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                    What I Help Maintain: 1996 CV / 1988 CV / 1988 Tempo

Comment

Originally posted by monterey1962 View Post
                      Damn, that looks sharp. Nice work, Scott. Are those black and blue pinstripes, or just the camera making it look like two colors?
                      Thanks! i'm tired and sore.
                      It's a two tone pinstripe.

Comment

You are doing a really good job on the TC. Looks sharp. I found a nice steering wheel. Looks close to the color you have.
                        Ebay #153838891493

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
                          You are doing a really good job on the TC. Looks sharp. I found a nice steering wheel. Looks close to the color you have.
                          Ebay #153838891493
                          Thanks but It's got the audio buttons. Mine is the base model wheel with just the cruise control buttons.

Comment

Damn that glue would bother me too.
                            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by friskyfrankie View Post
                              If you find interior air bag cover paint I would be VERY interested in where you get it. Need some for a '93 GM (friend's car) in Mocha.
                              Bump - STILL interested as I can't find it anywhere!
                              What I Own: 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                              What I Help Maintain: 1996 CV / 1988 CV / 1988 Tempo

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                                Damn that glue would bother me too.
                                Yea and i found the bottle under the seat when cleaning the carpet yesterday. Thought it was nail polish, it was loctite adhesive.
                                Car is far from perfect due to years of neglect. Wondering if this was the first time the car had a deep cleaning. I still have not cleaned under the hood, will do that after the mechanical repairs. the engine was hot when I was washing the exterior. I made that mistake once. Cold water hit a hot head bolt and the head snapped off on a perfectly good running 302 in a 86 town car that was given to us.

Comment

Working...
                                X