Clear All

THIS.
    IS.
    A.
    BEAUTIFUL.
    BEAUTIFUL.
    THING.

I think I am going to cry......

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Amazing.
      2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
      2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
      Past Panthers
      1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
      if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
        Wow man, you've got some serious fabrication skills! Those welds on your core support are beautiful.
        There OK at best, nothing special.

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
        I cant wait till its done and you are bored of it. This would be one to scoop up!

I also didn't realize until you mentioned it in this thread (or forgot) that the HPP box met its maker.
        This is the one I'll never sell.
        But yes, the HPP box got sold to a demo friend of mine.

Originally posted by massacre View Post
        Amazing fab work!
        Again, it's OK at best.

Originally posted by Giraffe View Post
        I know they're "nothing special". I just want to see the old man's heliarc skills!
        I still promise I'll grab some pics when I can.

Originally posted by mitymerc View Post
        THIS.
        IS.
        A.
        BEAUTIFUL.
        BEAUTIFUL.
        THING.

I think I am going to cry......
        Thanks!
        2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
        2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
        2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
        1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

The HPP box was a pretty shade of blue. Looked really clean too.
          1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
          1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Originally posted by pantera77 View Post

This is the one I'll never sell.
            But yes, the HPP box got sold to a demo friend of mine.

Sad face on both statements.
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

At least it will be easier to install a new heater core - LOL!
              What I Own: 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
              What I Help Maintain: 1996 CV / 1988 CV / 1988 Tempo

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                Sad face on both statements.
                Won't make the same mistake twice. I missed that car so much that's the partial reason I ended up with the 85 tudor Grand Marq. It's the same shade of blue; HPP box 2.0 in a sense.

I did at least save the PI blue buckets. Such a rare commodity nowadays.
                2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Something I skimmed over in the first post in the thread, Zach...you mention that mice destroyed the interior. How bad is the destruction?
                  '91 LTD Country Squire LX | '82 Cougar GS wagon |'03 Marauder | ' 18 Flex Limited EB
                  formerly: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '03 SAP P71, '04 CVLX (now in pantera77's stable), '10 P7B

Comment

I hate mice.
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                      I hate mice.
                      If it weren't for mice, cats would have less to play with!
                      What I Own: 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                      What I Help Maintain: 1996 CV / 1988 CV / 1988 Tempo

Comment

Not a huge cat fan either.
                        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Cats and dogs have their pros and cons. Cats do keep the mice away though. When my 1st cat passed; it only took a year for the field mice to invade the yard; and later the house. When we got our last cat; it only took her a month to clear the house of field mice; another month to clear the yard of moles and field mice. It got to the point where she got bored and started bringing mice in from other yards to play with. She wasn't particularly good with flying creatures though.

In any event; both cats and dogs hate it when you have to go to work or try to read anything.

Comment

Rodents don't dare enter my house as I have 3 cats and they will hunt them down and kill them. I do not let them outdoors as evidenced by chewed up wires on Mom's car and mine.

Comment

Originally posted by a_d_a_m View Post
                              Something I skimmed over in the first post in the thread, Zach...you mention that mice destroyed the interior. How bad is the destruction?
                              The once mint headliner is ruined, seats and carpet have been pissed/shit on hundreds of times by now. The entire interior has to be pulled and power washed at this point. I've removed at least a dozen dead mice from it so far.

I have traps, d-con, those (imo useless) electronic rodent control devices that plug into the wall, these Grandpa Gus things that are supposed to keep mice away. (literally bought them off an add on FB) https://www.grandpagus.com/
                              I've tried Irish soap, moth balls, all the usual tricks. At the end of the day it's been sitting for over a decade in a pole barn, mice get in and do mice things, it is what it is.

Comment

Major bummer.
                                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                                my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X