Dual eletric superchargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dual eletric superchargers

Torque Amp and a few others are improving on these things. Cost wise you'd still go with an actual turbo or supercharger. But I love the idea of trying this on my 88 at some point.

Post up a pic once you get it installed

Comment

Torque Amp has a video of one on an old 302. Check it out.

Comment

Videos are cool
        Let us know when you buy one and put it on.

Comment

Who's us? Can I not theorize here.

Comment

Originally posted by Blacklabel88 View Post
            Who's us? Can I not theorize here.
            Theories are great but can only be proven by action.

Comment

Ok. Are you asking me to post pics of every single thing I do?

Comment

Want to see my 3g alternator conversation? Do pictures help you not talk shit about others?

Comment

Where are the dual electric superchargers?

Comment

Torque Amp. On YouTube they put them on several applications. Like I said, for the money most still go with regular superchargers. It's fun to look at new types of tech whether it's fuel and air delivery or otherwise. Peace out.

Comment

Well if it happened on youtube then obviously it is totally true.
                      Make sure and post up when you do it

Comment

Did you find it? It's on torquay channel? What have you been working on?

Comment

I didn't say everything on YouTube is true did I? Its a channel called torque Amp. They have an old mustang with a 289. They made power but needed two for this application till they develop a bigger one. Ur a Natural skeptic so you'll downplay any idea. Or you like internet arguments? I'm still waiting for you to do or say something that isn't cowardly. Massacre. Ur either a little boy or and old man with nothing. I'm impressed by neither.

Comment

Got a link? I'm feeling lazy and don't wanna search for it.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                            Originally posted by gadget73
                            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                            Originally posted by dmccaig
                            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

That is nothing that i would buy, the price is very high for what you get. I'm more of a "tried and true" type of guy and supercharging and turbocharging have been around since moses had short pants.
                              Some of those claims seem dubious, but who knows?
                              66 Mustang is light, around 3000lb. So it might be fine for a light car, but for a heavy car it might not work so good?

The only way to know how well it actually works is to buy the kit and install it.

Comment

Working...
                              X