Lacey Spoke wheel center caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lacey Spoke wheel center caps

Looking for a nice set of 4 Lacey Spoke wheel center caps. I'm currently looking into buying a set of these wheels for my Lincoln TC, but they don't have the center caps.
    1987 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series-102k miles- LOPO 302, AOD, open 3.27, Dual exhaust w/ Thrush Turbo mufflers

How about a picture, I have lots of center caps but don't know what you want. WagonMan
    89 Colony Park
    90 Colony Park
    70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Posting a pic is hard at the moment with just a cell phone. How about a link?

https://www.lov2xlr8.no/brochures/li.../bilder/11.jpg

Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.4 KB
ID:	1289953 Image attached now - Sly

This is from the 1987 Town Car brochure. Wheel labeled "d" is the Lacy Spoke. Guess I've been spelling that wrong this whole time...
      Last edited by sly; 01-28-2022, 04:51 PM. Reason: Got the pic attached in case the img host goes down
      1987 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series-102k miles- LOPO 302, AOD, open 3.27, Dual exhaust w/ Thrush Turbo mufflers

Comment

Isn't that slick.
        -thanks Sly!

So WagonMan, ya got any of these?

According/thanks to MainemanTom, I found out that the Lacy Spoke wheel center caps are 2 5/8 inches high, ID is 5 11/16".

Comment

Yes I have a set of 4 nice caps. Not mint but very nice. Contact me VEIGHTPETE@GMAIL.COM
          Attached Files
          89 Colony Park
          90 Colony Park

Comment

Hmm, those look slightly better than mine haha. What would you want for 'em, Pete? I could then sell my old ones to Zack at a discount. They're still pretty darn nice.
            1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
            1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Very nice lacy caps.

Comment

Ooh, those look nice.

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
                Hmm, those look slightly better than mine haha. What would you want for 'em, Pete? I could then sell my old ones to Zack at a discount. They're still pretty darn nice.
                Hey, I call first dibs! My "new" future wheels look darn near brand new. They should have caps that match!

Comment

SOLD! to Zack. Thanks, WagonMan
                  89 Colony Park
                  90 Colony Park

Comment

Originally posted by ZackN920 View Post
                    Ooh, those look nice.

Hey, I call first dibs! My "new" future wheels look darn near brand new. They should have caps that match!
                    Indeed. But you've seen my car's thread- it's pretty minty.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
                      Indeed. But you've seen my car's thread- it's pretty minty.
                      Been awhile since I've seen it. Had to look at your thread again.

That's a sweet ass car! Love these old Lincoln's in black! Looks slick. Yea, that looks minty- but I don't think these caps would work for you... You got turbines!

Comment

Thank you, sir.

I love 'em in black too. Seems they're hard to find? I remember them being everywhere when I was younger. They're different eh? I recall reading through your thread about lacey vs turbines, thought the caps were the same for both. Good to know.

Comment

Welp, the caps came in the mail from wagonman... And they look nice
                          Thanks Wagonman!

Now, as long as I remember too (hahaha), I'll post some pics in a few months when I put the car back on the road from it's winter slumber. Hopefully I'll get some other stuff done on it too. (Maybe finally get the upper intake done... Got the parts, but I have many other projects going on)

Comment

Glad to help out. I hope you run white walls with the lacy wheels. WagonMan
                            89 Colony Park
                            90 Colony Park

Comment

Originally posted by WagonMan View Post
                              Glad to help out. I hope you run white walls with the lacy wheels. WagonMan
                              I regret not running those on my TC. Couldn't find a set that weren't made in china or which didn't have dumb looking sidewalls or a goofy tread pattern at the time though.

Comment

Working...
                              X