Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nova Scotia - 2009 Black on Black Canadian Town Car of Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nova Scotia - 2009 Black on Black Canadian Town Car of Interest?

A fellow on a Town Car group from Facebook has hit a point that he has to sell off his loved 2009 Lincoln Town Car. He's driven it 2000km since buying back in nicer time of year (pictures attached from when he bought it). We were conversing back and forth to see if it was financially feasible for me - as I have a couple of people looking for one by me and there's not much worth the effort (lots of junk). He's selling as he needs to sell his fleet of vehicles and purchase a accessibility van for his disabled wife.

I'm in the southern US, he is in Nova Scotia. Seems like a long distance for a town car, why go? A plane ticket for a couple of hundred bucks would have had me there. But really...

This car had been fluid filmed and rust checked since it was new. So even with some rust, it was nothing scary or bad (underside looked better than average for a non-treated car). It appears to have a beautiful paint job and interior. And that's half the battle - a clean, shiny paint job and a well sorted interior. Unfortunately, the provincial taxes, costs and fees I would have to pay to the province of Nova Scotia eat up way too much of my money - with no reciprocity from my Home state or country (surprising for a non-resident to have to pay all these). So for me, I am not interested. He wants it to go to an enthusiast or someone who likes/appreciates these cars.

It's a 2009 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited - Black on Black - 276K kilometers. I've attached the CarFax. Air ride has been converted in the rear at the Ford dealer.
    It has factory chrome wheels with snows already on it, as well as factory HIDs. Windows are tinted.

He doesn't have access to this message board - His name is Jeff Flynn. You can message him on Facebook or email him: [Please PM for info] and he lives in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia. His asking price is $6000 CAD.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sly; 01-28-2022, 04:46 PM. Reason: Removed email to protect from spambots
    -Nick M.
    Columbia, SC

66 Squire, 89 Colony Park, 90 TC, 03 TC, 06 TC, 07 TC (2x)
    03 BMW 540iT, 07 Toyota Tundra SR5 Dbl Cab/5.7 2WD

I removed the email address since this is a publicly accessible part of the forum to prevent spam bots from bombing the guy since he's not a member. If members put their own email address out there, I have no problems with that (like WagonMan).

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Crud. Good call. Thanks Sly
      -Nick M.
      Columbia, SC

66 Squire, 89 Colony Park, 90 TC, 03 TC, 06 TC, 07 TC (2x)
      03 BMW 540iT, 07 Toyota Tundra SR5 Dbl Cab/5.7 2WD

Comment

Working...
      X