Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

86-91 panther performance parts for sale!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

86-91 panther performance parts for sale!!!

I have a few items for sale off my 1989 Grand Marquis for sale, upgrading and no longer need these parts. All prices include shipping to LOWER 48 ONLY!!

1. 65mm Lightning throttle body and EGR spacer.
    Throttle body cable/kickdown cable locations flipped to work with the panther platform. Comes with throttle body, Lightning EGR spacer, EGR valve, and TPS. $200 shipped!

2. 87-93 Foxbody cast aluminum valve covers.
    They are painted wrinkle black but have scratches, are dirty, and have signs of use/age. No cracks, but could use a good cleaning and a fresh coat of paint. $120 obo, shipped!

3. 1990 Town Car radiator fan shroud/overflow tank. Works good, signs of use and age but not cracked or damaged. Tank has a bit of yellowing but not brittle or cracked. Comes with newer fan clutch as well. $120 obo, prefer not to ship. Located in MICHIGAN

4.1989/1990 Lincoln Mark VII (7) ECU for H.O. swap. Worked when pulled from my H.O. swapped 1989 MGM a month ago (upgraded to Terminator X EFI.)
    $50 shipped!

5. CVPI intake tube/airbox modified for use on 86-91 MGM, CV, and 86-90 TC. Has MAF card slot blocked off, hole for IAT sensor in tube(threads in), and comes with a K&N air filter. Air ram for airbox IS included. $100 obo shipped!

Please email (panthermotorsport at gmail dot com) or message on here if interested. Pictures upon request, thanks for looking

PM sent.
    1987 Lincoln Town Car - Signature, "Prudence"

Comment

ECU is SOLD! and Thottle body/spacer and intake tube/airbox are pending

Comment

Pm’d

Comment

Working...
        X