Town Car dash interchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Town Car dash interchange

Did 1991-1997 Town Car bodies change at all apart from front and rear fascias? Would 1997 dash bolt up to 1991 body? I know the interior looks different but do the bolt holes all line up? Taking this even further, will 1991-1997 dash bolt up to the box body Town Car? Did curvature of the windshield on Aero Town Car change?

As far as I can tell the same basic dash configuration was used for all panthers '90+ when it comes to bolts and such.
    I'm not familiar with box Town Cars, but if they are configured with the same bolt holes in the firewall as box CV/MGM then the swap you're asking about would be the same as the dash swap in your Mod Box.
    Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
    ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
    ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
    ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Sounds like someone is planning another interesting project that will be interesting to follow along on.

Comment

reasonably sure boxes have a flatter windshield. Never measured it but just eyeballing it they don't look the same to me.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
        X