Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Daily Subscription" is sending emails way too frequently.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Daily Subscription" is sending emails way too frequently.

I decided to subscribe do a daily update of a thread and I've received 34 emails since yesterday. It seems to send every hour on the 30 minute mark even if there's no updates.

Not sure if that's something that can be fixed or worth fixing but I thought it was interesting. I was expecting a single email at the end-ish of each day.

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

I can't find any options. Might be a bug in the system. It shouldn't email you without changes... but if they forum software creators didn't program that right... not a lot we can do about it.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Thanks for checking. The instant one seems to work so I'll switch to using that instead.

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

Working...
      X