1984 wiring schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1984 wiring schematics

Anyone have or can post a link to complete wire schematics to 84 Marquis?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/23429181155...4AAOSwrhFhlUcX

Very worth it.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

The EVTM is definitely an essential buy, especially for the price, but it has very little to say on most wiring/vacuum in the engine bay. You'll need the full Vacuum & Wiring Diagrams for your model for that. It should also be available somewhere on eBay.

I have a set for my '87 Town Car, which I've been meaning to digitize, but between it being a Lincoln and SEFI, it's probably too different from your car to be of much use to you.
      1987 Lincoln Town Car - Signature, "Prudence"

Comment

These are for a 1987 but should be close enough.

https://www.supermotors.net/registry/1538/56458

Comment

Marquis or Grand Marquis? Completely different car. I have both, but in the form of the actual wiring diagram for the whole car. Its not broken down by system and is nowhere near as useful as the EVTM is if I'm honest about it. If you need something specific and can confirm which car you need it for I might be able to scan it tomorrow while I'm at work babysitting a contractor. If I don't get to it tomorrow though it'll be a solid week before I have the time.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
          X