1994 Crown Vic p71

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1994 Crown Vic p71

Did some horse trading and ended up with this sub 20k mile rust free 94 p71. I didn't want another vehicle, but sometimes trading multiple things you don't want, for a single thing you don't want is the way to go!

This car originally came from Siler City, NC, where it was a municipality code enforcement vehicle. A quick googling shows the town has ~8000 people, so no surprise this sat around forever. 25+ years of basting outside in the sun has ruined the paint and interior sadly. Underneath, it's as clean as they get! My buddy bought it through a friend on govdeals.com, had it up here for a few years, never drove it, and got bored of it (sound familiar?). I'm sadly a sucker for aero's and rust free vehicles. Yes, the odometer gears still work, the carfax, and complete lack of wear on pedals or steering wheel, plus the 20 year old tires seem to agree with the mileage, not that it really matters much.

2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
    2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
    2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
    1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Wow, that's a clean one underneath. Great get, even if you don't need it lol.

Current driver: Ranger
    Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
    | 88 TC | 91 GM
    Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
    Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
    | Junkyards

Comment

Looks good under the hood - low coolant?
      What I Own: 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
      What I Help Maintain: 1996 CV / 1988 CV / 1988 Tempo

Comment

Non-rusty cars are a joyous thing.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I'm kind of mad that the car came through my state and didn't get dropped off at my house. What were the traded items?
          1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
          1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
          Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
          Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Really nice CV. Interior should not be too hard to find in a wrecking yard. Bench or bucket seats ? White paint might be able to be buffed out. Repainting the doors in white should not be expensive. Are you going to undercoat it ?

Comment

Working...
            X