FS: 1988 Colony Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1988 Colony Park

I have a baby due next month and my better half says that I have too many hobbies/projects. So, today I put up my 1988 Colony Park. I haven't been active on here recently, but I figured that I would post it here to hopefully find a better home for her than the likely demo derby folks.

Vehicle is located in Barrington, New Hampshire. New Hampshire bill of sale.

ODO says 45536 miles, I had my town clerk go back until 1995 (the furthest they could check info) and did not see indications of a rollover, but I don't have anything to show that it did not happen.

The good: Completely solid frame, no missing parts, very clean interior (except for some tears on the front seat, which has custom seat covers in a close to matching soft vinyl), head liner has no droop, motor starts right up and runs, transmission shifts smoothly, head/tail/signal lights all work and are clean without damage (can drive it away when buying). Work done over the last 3 years: new spark plugs and wires and distributor cap, many new hoses, transmission fluid and filter, radiator flushed, new belts, new rear coils, new (rebuilt) smog pump (NH laws are weird), tires are about 2 years old and only have about 5k miles on them, <2 year old battery. Obviously oil and filters done every year/3000 miles.

The bad: Small amount of damage at rear passenger side corner, I do have a replacement trim piece for the damaged trim. Very small amount of rust around the wheel wells starting, rust bubble on the passenger side front door, driver-side front door lock and rear window does not always work. radio does not always work and sometimes the interior lights don't want to shut off (I currently have that fuse pulled, but would be happy to put it back in to show that all of the interior lights, and the exterior door lock lights do work). AC is weak, I am sure it needs a recharge, but has not been changed over to a newer refrigerant system; compressor does spin freely and the clutch is not acting up. Front seats have tears, but custom seat covers are on them.

Pictures will be here and in a couple replies. I can send additional pictures on request.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rock_Hound; 07-18-2022, 01:28 PM. Reason: extra info

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1268-min.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	1290480

Name:	IMG_1270-min.jpg
Size:	169.4 KB
ID:	1290481

Name:	IMG_1272-min.jpg
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	1290482

Name:	IMG_1273-min.jpg
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	1290483

Name:	IMG_1274-min.jpg
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	1290484

Name:	IMG_1275-min.jpg
Size:	160.0 KB
ID:	1290485

Name:	IMG_1276-min.jpg
Size:	167.1 KB
ID:	1290486

Name:	IMG_1279-min.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	211.2 KB
ID:	1290487
    Last edited by Rock_Hound; 07-18-2022, 01:23 PM. Reason: pictures

Comment

Name:	IMG_1282[1].jpg
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	1290488

Name:	IMG_1283[1].jpg
Size:	143.6 KB
ID:	1290489

Name:	IMG_1672.jpg
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	1290490

Comment

Are you entertaining offers or do you have a price in mind? WagonMan
        89 Colony Park
        90 Colony Park
        70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

I will be entertaining offers, but I do have someone who responded to another place I posed it. I promised him first right of refusal tomorrow around noon.

Comment

Looking at the odometer, it appears that it has rolled over. Look at the first number and how it is set back from the others. They are made to do that when it rolls over. Hope the new owner puts the new type alternator in it asap.
            Nice shape for a NH car.

Comment

Hi All,

The wagon sold this morning. Guy who came to buy it was ecstatic for finding one in the shape that is is in.

Thanks for all of the advice from advice that this forum and its members have provided.

Jim

Comment

Good to hear! (I didn't need a fourth wagon!) LOL! WagonMan
                89 Colony Park
                90 Colony Park
                70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

I suppose you could have had 3 consecutive years.

Comment

Working...
                  X