No announcement yet.

Site is broken, but is functional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funky, every other theme works for me, except denim. Yesterday it was backwards
    Today there's a bunch of options, before only 3.
    1985 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, "Maisa"
    1995 Chevrolet Caprice Classic STW, "Sally"

Comment

All is looking good but denim on mobile Safari today. As long as there's at least one functional that doesn't break, I'll call that a win.
      1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
      1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
      Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
      Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Accidentally found a way to edit posts on the old forum: right click and open in new tab on the edit post button.
        1985 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, "Maisa"
        1995 Chevrolet Caprice Classic STW, "Sally"

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggie View Post
          All is looking good but denim on mobile Safari today. As long as there's at least one functional that doesn't break, I'll call that a win.
          Originally posted by Arquemann View Post
          Accidentally found a way to edit posts on the old forum: right click and open in new tab on the edit post button.
          Seems all the buttons work with the right click - new tab method.
          Nice find.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I can't even get to anything over there currently. Not even the admin panel. I tried it in Edge and it loaded, but when I logged in it gave me the system error.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

ok I got that fixed, maybe it works right for other people now?
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Got a server too busy error on it just now. Will probably have to look up the setting in the current version and transfer that one as well.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Also... all of the styles are working for me now as well.

Comment

Video tag

YT tag

Comment

YT tag only uses the video code (watch?v=<jumble>&blah&blah - use the jumble as the video code) and works in preview.

Video tag uses the full web address or share address but doesn't work in preview.

Comment

I cannot figure out how to post the youtube video despite reading your post. I also cannot upload a image. Says I am exceeding a size of 2.0 or something. Id post a picture but yeah....

This is a video link I would like to try to embed in the post: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C3gtEC1-LM

Okay after re-reading I think I got th
                        at...but pictures I have questions about.
                        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

There may be a 2MB limit to single file size. If your picture is massive, try resizing to 1920x1080 or smaller.
                          I'll raise the file size limit to 5MB if it's not already there, but yeah... I rarely upload anything larger than 1024x768 which keeps the file size under 1MB.

Comment

I see. Just trying to upload a picture from my i phone. If raising the limit does not work I will have to figure out resizing images then. Bummer.
                            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

looks like jpg was set to some stupid small setting. It now matches jpeg and jpe (uncommon extension). Also upped the upload size for individual users. Looks like some of the old forum settings may need some updates.

Comment

Also, the YouTube button is for backwards compatibility with the old site posts. The video button should work better and is easier to use as you can just post the whole damn URL instead of fishing out the video code.

Comment

Working...
                                X