trying to add picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trying to add picture

site will not load properly on any of my three browsers.
    Attached Files
    "In an insane society a sane man would appear insane." --Spock to Kirk
    2008 GM LS in Smokestone Metallic

I did get this loaded but the page to do so is a giant mess. sorry. the attach point on this car is farther back toward firewall than on most cars that need a 19".

Comment

~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

why does your TV cable have a weird spring between the end of the cable and the plastic stem?
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Yeah... that spring shouldn't be there. If the plastic won't stay out to support the cable, there are mods you ca do to fix that. The trick I used was to pull it out to where it needed to be, "latch it in place" and then put a split rubber hose over the plastic and clamped it in place with a tiny worm clamp. That held it in place perfectly well for several years before I sold the car.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

thank you. this is my nephew 100 miles away. I do not know what that lower cable n spring is for, cruise control maybe? will pass this on to him.

Comment

That should be for the transmission. However... all of this said... IF it's working and not shifting like a lazy sloth, just leave it be. If it ain't broke, don't break it.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
              X