http://www.hotrod.com/featuredvehicl...78/index1.html
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I want the Edsel and the '61 CS
      Nick
      88 Colony Park LS
      G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
      Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

OMFG, I want that!
        Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

I've always wanted a 1957 Ford 2-door Ranch Wagon or Sedan Delivery. There just aren't too many left anymore, though. 2-door station wagons are just plain hard to fine.

I did see a 2-door Chevrolet Celebrity converted to a 2-door wagon once, it sold on eBay for about $2500. I wanted that car so badly, it was even a V6/5-speed model and he put the third seat in, making it a 7-passenger.

I'm sure if one could find an LTD II/Torino wagon and a Torino/Ranchero/LTD II/Thunderbird pair of donors, an intermediate 2-door wagon could be built from them, and it would be teh s3x0rz.
          Alan Moore | Wichita Falls, TX
          00 Suburban | 95 Cutlass Ciera | 76 Gran Torino (Cavalier and Durango SOLD)

Comment

nice

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

O.K., I thought the topic of this thread was "Wagon Sex" When I bought my 90 Black Colony Park "First Call" wagon from the funeral home, the seller stated to me "I've picked up hundreds of bodies, delivered Chinese food for 200 for the restaurant next door, Hell I even got laid in the back of that wagon!!!" Geez I hope they were still alive! LOL! WagonMan
              89 Colony Park
              90 Colony Park
              70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by WagonMan
                "I've picked up hundreds of bodies, delivered Chinese food for 200 for the restaurant next door, Hell I even got laid in the back of that wagon!!!" Geez I hope they were still alive! LOL! WagonMan
                Yuck, I hate it when people suggest doing disreputable things in the back of station wagons. Makes me feel dirty somehow.
                2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

cool wagons

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                  302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                  k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp
                    Yuck, I hate it when people suggest doing disreputable things in the back of station wagons. Makes me feel dirty somehow.
                    its better than the back seat, im gonna get the back windows in my wagon dark, lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman
                      its better than the back seat, im gonna get the back windows in my wagon dark, lol

Comment

yup! its gonna be a fast car, that gets fast women, to get in there pants fast! shaggin wagin baby!lol

Comment

oooold thread....LOL!

Depending on the lighting, you can see right through tint. Had a couple doing it inthe back of a durango in the one parking lot. Could see everything. Was hilarious.
                          Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

at the flea market, me and my buddies saw a old guy getting head from a older blond in his flatnose econoline van, haha, and everyone else that passed the van saw it, hahahaha....but back to the point...whats the difference doin it in a wagon, or back seat of a sedan?lol

Comment

Because it's completely disrespectful and irresponsible to do that sort of thing in a vehicle in the first place, you moron!

Comment

Working...
                              X