Vids of my awsome exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vids of my awsome exhaust

I got a new camera the other day, and decided to play around with it and see how it works.

So I got two vids of my exhaust, one outside the car, and one in the car during heavy acceleration.

Enjoy

http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/....php?id=280918
    http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/....php?id=280919

The first Video doens't seem to play, but the second does, sounds great man!

Comment

I don't know why the first is always giving me problems, but I'll try to upload it again. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Where did you get the loud mouth mufflers from? I want a set for my merk but all I can find are the complete kits for mullet mobiles and mustangs.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
        My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

Originally posted by Mercmarquis
          Where did you get the loud mouth mufflers from? I want a set for my merk but all I can find are the complete kits for mullet mobiles and mustangs.
          I got them from their website (SLPonline I think)

And I went under the Mustang section and just bought two mufflers (I believe it was 199.99 for two) Came in about a week.

Hope this helps.

Comment

New Vid, now you hear what I hear. (normal driving)

http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/....php?id=281667

Comment

thanks mang! 200 is a bit rich right now, I'm gonna wait a bit and save some $$$.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
              My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

Sounds wicked.
                Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

First one dosn't work. Second one does.
                  1989 LTD Crown Victoria LX.
                  -3.73s' w/ Track Loc - KYB GR-2 Shocks All Around - TRW HD Cargo Coils Rear - Moog Front Coils - 1 Inch Rear Sway Bar - 4.6 Lower Air Box- Stock Headers - Off Road H Pipe - Turbo Mufflers.

4 Door Muscle
                  Supermotors

Comment

The one in the cab sounds gorgeous.
                    I hope mine sounds half that good when (if?) I finish it.
                    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
                    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
                    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Working...
                    X