Looks more clean already...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks more clean already...

(well, not dirt wise :p ) Can't wait 'till the roof-rack is gone too!

'89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

That's one bad-ass wagon.

I want another wagon. I'd take anything, but I'd prefer a loaded 89 Colony Park, with the plush blue interior.
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

What did you do to it?
      2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
      1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
      1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Took off the mirror that someone stuck on the door. Damn f00lz drillin holes in my car. :p
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

What did you use to fill the holes?
          Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Electrical tape...for now. lol
            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

The tires and rims really set it off mang. I think the rack looks good on, but I guess it's just a matter of personal preference.
              Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Sweet. I still can't believe how cheap you got that wagon for. Lucky bastard. :p
                2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                  Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Nice Wagon,those wheels look good on there
                    2000 Grand Marquis LS
                    2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                    1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                    1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                    Mercury Owners Group member
                    Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Those ventvisors look pretty good too
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

:stupid:
                        Mine are warped from heat exposure. They'll need to be replaced almost annually, but they do look really good and I get lots of use out of mine when I want a slight draft, but the wind coming through the door frames isn't enough (ha!). I see no problem spending $50 every year or two to keep them looking good. I write it off as a maintenance cost.
                        2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
                        1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
                        1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Dear Fellow Wagoneers,
                          Since rear vision is poor at best with the Colony Park and since I put twenty thousand a year on mine - mostly interstate but, of necessity, some beltway traffic - I was glad to learn that someone has installed a video camera and monitor so they won't get killed. How did you do the installation?
                          Donald McCaig

Comment

Dear Fellow Wagoneers,
                            Since rear vision is poor at best with the Colony Park and since I put twenty thousand a year on mine - mostly interstate but, of necessity, some beltway traffic - I was glad to learn that someone has installed a video camera and monitor so they won't get killed. How did you do the installation?
                            Donald McCaig
                            yucatec is online now Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Comment

Originally posted by yucatec
                              Dear Fellow Wagoneers,
                              Donald McCaig
                              yucatec is online now Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
                              :stfub:
                              frickin' spammer. Where do you see any mention of a camera or monitor? and I'll be the first to say I have NO problem with the vision out of the back of my wagon and I have to parralell park it several times per day.

2007 F-150 Supercab XLT 4x4
                              1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Working...
                              X