No announcement yet.

teh legendary SpeedQueen '87 Vic LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's NICE. I'd like a sunroof, but I have the long runners on my roof and it'd look funky. Would probably cost WAY too much to have it converted to a slick top.
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

T TOP VIC!

Prob would only look good on a tudor. *Cough Tom Cough*
      1989 LTD Crown Victoria LX.
      -3.73s' w/ Track Loc - KYB GR-2 Shocks All Around - TRW HD Cargo Coils Rear - Moog Front Coils - 1 Inch Rear Sway Bar - 4.6 Lower Air Box- Stock Headers - Off Road H Pipe - Turbo Mufflers.

4 Door Muscle
      Supermotors

Comment

Originally posted by Freshmeat
        That's NICE. I'd like a sunroof, but I have the long runners on my roof and it'd look funky. Would probably cost WAY too much to have it converted to a slick top.

didnt look funky when i had the vynl top..

actually it was kinda slick cause it would hideaway under the vynl. the runners ran exactly where the sunroof opening ended.
        LTD is still here

Comment

Hrmm wagon with a sunroof *ponders thoughts*
          Nick
          88 Colony Park LS
          G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
          Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Very nice like I have said before. Your car would look even meaner with some dark tint on it.
            2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Originally posted by zwack88
              Very nice like I have said before. Your car would look even meaner with some dark tint on it.

i used to have 35% on all the side windows till i had a break-in, so i removed the 2 front door tints.

i'm gonna re-tint them and the back window 35%

its illegal to have tint on the front windows in IL so i dont want t draw too much attention
              LTD is still here

Comment

If you can find any details about that sunroof (ie part numbers, size, brand, any thing!) I would much appreciat it. I plan to be re[ainting my Vic in the next couple months and would like to do the sunroof at the same time.

Comment

its made by skytop corp. dunno the part #, and i'll measure it for you
                  LTD is still here

Comment

Your pass. side tailpipe looks fucked up. Other than that I like it. Id you paint your woodgrain on the door arm rests?
                    1989 Grand Marquis LS
                    flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

yea one of the brackets broke off from the rubber. i've since fixed it.

and yea i painted toe woodgrain. i did part of the dash too but it didnt look right. i'm gonna wait a bit and score me a set of '88-89 CV dash trim and paint that.
                      LTD is still here

Comment

I have some 88-89 dash trim in blue, but shipping would be prohibitive as I'd need a long ass box, lol.
                        Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

I love the blue interior. Maybe because mine is too. Just dont like it at 180 degrees in the summer.
                          1989 Grand Marquis LS
                          flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

Originally posted by Evil LTD
                            I have some 88-89 dash trim in blue, but shipping would be prohibitive as I'd need a long ass box, lol.

save it for me if i dont find the trim pieces at the yard.

i need the radio bezel to go with it.
                            LTD is still here

Comment

I have the two long pieces and the bezel. I'll hold 'em for you.
                              Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil LTD
                                I have the two long pieces and the bezel. I'll hold 'em for you.

thanks milton. PM me how much yu want for them.
                                LTD is still here

Comment

Working...
                                X