Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can get the AOD adjusted as you like, then great.

I just don't want to hear about any of you spending $1200+ on a new AOD then bitch because you can't get it right.

Next time your (generally speaking) AOD goes out, do as I said here and learn to drive like a man.
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

I think a manual trans in a LTC would look like ass
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Excuses.
        :nonono:
        2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

Okay, I WILL put a T5 in GL, then I will buy you a plane ticket to come out and I will prove to you that it will look like ass!!!!!!!

:p
          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Hey- you do that and I'll buy the first round!

Comment

Originally posted by grandpaslincoln
              I think a manual trans in a LTC would look like ass
              Do a column shifter like the old three on the tree deals!!:poop:
              2000 Grand Marquis LS
              2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
              1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
              1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
              Mercury Owners Group member
              Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

THAT would be something to see!

Comment

Hell yea it would, not the most comfortable position tho, especially on a panther.
                  Nick
                  88 Colony Park LS
                  G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                  Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

That would look pretty badass. I'll buy another towncar and do that!

I'll buy a manual 4 speed from an old f100 though, so the trans is nice and whiney lol
                    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

yea throw a truck steering column in there and go...
                      2000 Grand Marquis LS
                      2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                      1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                      1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                      Mercury Owners Group member
                      Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

I love my 5spd!
                        Do it with a 5spd!

Comment

Update for information added to initial post.

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd
                            Where is the rest of the 83 GT turbo? That car is INSANELY rare...
                            There is one up on ebay now with a reasonable buy it now. Just came across the ad. Kind of beat...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

The cowl on the hood alone is worth at least $300.

Comment

KoRn_ice on cardomain also has a 5 speed in his crown vic

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                                302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                                k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Working...
                                X