No announcement yet.

massachusetts meet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'90s and '91s have a different parking brake pedal. It goes down, but you step on it again to bring it back up.
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

That's what I keep telling the guys at the inspection station, but the "non-english speaking" pricks failed me anyway.

I won't be attending the meet. Have fun guys, I'll be going up to NED when I pass the inspection test.

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
      Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
      5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

83tc is still in I think. How often do you go up to NED? I'll be going up after I pass the state inspection test.

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

i dunno if ill make it, the car is actin all fucked, tranny still shifts weird, still trying to diagnose it
          jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

Want to just reschedule the meet until later in the month? (I haven't heard from Boxman about my parking brake. If he doesn't have it, Central50 has one).

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Huh? I never had one, didn't say I did!...lol
              '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

I went once last year on the last day open. I hope to go a few times this year.

Meh, we can punt the meet forward a month Dayum I even got a tank of 93 Octane 2 days ago, the car is starting to run real strong after resetting the PCM last Friday night. Boy the car loves the new 8 COP's, I wish I knew about getting them for $100 for a set of 8 back last year.

I'm not too inclined to head up Friday by myself, that was extra boring last time I went solo. Anyone even willing to come up just to meet??
                2004 Marauder M79 90K miles Jmod!! 14.85 @95.63
                2004 Crown Vic LX 135K Silver Birch Light flint leather FMX1 04 P-71 PCM swap 04 P-71 Airbox and Zip tube "$100 MZT" 01 F-250 70 MM TB 21mm swaybar wood steering wheel BH headlight relay

Comment

Where's Winchester? What car are you bringing out? Where would you like to meet and what time? I have to run a few errands, but I should be free in the afternoon.

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

the linc is dead, read the post....
                    jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

Originally posted by BoxMan
                      Huh? I never had one, didn't say I did!...lol
                      Sorry, I meant to type "wagonman".

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

I live down in DC now, but I am originally from Springfield. I will be up there from May 29th until June 5th.
                        2000 Mercury Grand Marquis LS HPP.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2336322

Friends don't let friends drive donk.

Comment

Originally posted by N A
                          Where's Winchester? What car are you bringing out? Where would you like to meet and what time? I have to run a few errands, but I should be free in the afternoon.

Meh the nut fell off one of my rear shocks so I would be out anyways today. I was gonna run the 01 shootin to run some 15's

My 93 has a Chevy 454 block in the trunk, that may lead to some crappy times
                          2004 Marauder M79 90K miles Jmod!! 14.85 @95.63
                          2004 Crown Vic LX 135K Silver Birch Light flint leather FMX1 04 P-71 PCM swap 04 P-71 Airbox and Zip tube "$100 MZT" 01 F-250 70 MM TB 21mm swaybar wood steering wheel BH headlight relay

Comment

Are we going to plan another date for NED?

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

i think we need to , move it up to june and lets see what happens

Comment

Working...
                              X