1989 LTD CV Wagon with GT-40P and T5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post more pics...!NOWWWWW!

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE.
    MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Of what?
      2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
      1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
      1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Originally posted by Freshmeat
        Of what?
        Of your large Panther and the mods too like I did in my thread

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE.
        MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Upon request, I snapped a few more shots of everything. I took it to the car wash today and vacuumed it out, but it's going to take a few visits to really get everything out of the carpet.

A friend rode in it today and he said, "You don't need to worry about me trying to drive it. I'm scared of this thing- I've never ridden in a real muscle car before."

Basic shot:

Doors open:

Again:

Wait- what's that in the lower right corner?:

Mmm... extra pedals...:

I've said it before and I'll say it again- I LOVE this thing. It's so strong and just down right fun. I can't wait until I rebuild the suspension.
          2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Now, if only I could get my local Mustang enthusiast to bring me that damn shifter bezel...

Comment

Wow man you have got skills. You did a great job. Looks really good, I'm really digging that shift knob.:coolshades:
                2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Skills? All I did was swap parts around...

(but thanks)

Comment

Man that is awsome. I wouldn't do it with my wagon, but you've seriously got ideas swimming around in my head for a toy. Very well executed and very clean. Awsome work.
                    Nick
                    88 Colony Park LS
                    G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                    Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Thank you, sir.

On another note, Phase 1 of Operation I Hate Chrome is complete.

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=8345

Comment

I forgot engine pictures!!

Comment

I want to go through the engine bay and reloom all the wires. It's not HORRIBLE, but I know of all the problems and obviously, they're the first things I see when I pop the hood.

Comment

Not too bad, I got lots of wires that are hanging all over, and they are red, so they really stick out lol
                            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

What color are you painting the intake?

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                              Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
                              5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Painting the intake? What are you smoking?

Comment

Working...
                                X