Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZWACK88'S HOTROD POLICE PANTHER

:violin: :woot: :drummer: :rock: :party: :jammin:

! WELCOME ZWACK88 TO THE STICKY SECTION !

You deserve it Mang, Thanks GMGT to put him in the..."STICKY" that's why I rate this "STICKY" with the highest rating now you may post more pics of your P.I Panther. :2thumbs:--! CONGRATS MANG !

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE.
    Last edited by sniper308; 04-06-2006, 01:04 AM.
    MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

are your tailgunners 16" rims? and how much did it throw off your speedo? i'm itchin to get mine on now, lol

Nick

Comment

Ya my tailgunners are 16's. If I remember correctly it threw it off by around 5 mph fast. I got a new speedo gear though so it is accurate again.
        2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

wow, that looks amazing, I love the grille.. never thought I would like a car that much that wasnt a box

Nice work !

Comment

Ok I was bored so I cleaned my engine bay and took pics. I don't think I really have posted any engine pics before. I had to basically give it a sponge bath cause I will never use a hose to rinse off the engine again as long as I have those fucking COPs.

Ya I need a new battery terminals and to clean up my wiring for my driving lights and amp. That is soon to come.

Comment

Originally posted by zwack88
              [IMG
              http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/312927/fullsize/Engine%20003.jpg[/IMG]
              Ya I need a new battery terminals and to clean up my wiring for my driving lights and amp. That is soon to come.
              Sorry Mang but you just need more than battery terminals also you need a new battery and better wiring. The pics you take are WAESOME right now i'm in adquisition of more parts for the bigger upgrade to BLACKHAWK-P74 INTERCEPTOR. I'm glad to see more pics of your Panther keep that way Mang.

MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

I washed and waxed her up today. Damn I love that NXT. Here are some pics.

Comment

'89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                  '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

That looks awesome mang!
                    Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Uhhohh...looks like Embassy is gonna have to start fighting for cleanest panther. Kick ass, damn that thing is beautiful!

Comment

Thanks alot. I try. I wish the paint was as good as it looks in the pics. LOL Ya I was looking at cvn one day and I saw embassy has a white 01 I think interceptor. So ya if he cleans that sucker up he will give me a run for my money.lol

Comment

Is the heat from the exhaust tips causing any problems with the rear bumper cover?
                          Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Nope no problems. Actually on cold days condensation forms on the bumper cover but no problems.

Comment

Nice pics mang. Your car cleans up well. I'm still not sure if I like the wheels, but they're growing on me. I like the last shot the best.
                              Nick
                              88 Colony Park LS
                              G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                              Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Originally posted by Evil LTD
                                That looks awesome mang!
                                :boyhowdy: Not just Awesome ...!WAESOME!

Comment

Working...
                                X