Zwack88's Hotrod Police Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zwack88's Hotrod Police Car

Ok everyone else has a designated thread to their cars so here is mine.

Ok I got my car November 4, 2004 for $2,750. It only had 78k on it at the time. It was a standard popo mobile with the full caps (came with 3 lol) and it was pretty dirty. So I cleaned it up and then began the processes.

Here are the earliest pics I have of it. I had gotten center caps and trim rings for the steelies, painted the stock grille white, tinted the taillights, put on driving lights and had my exhaust done. These are pre digital camera days for me.

Ok now in these pics when I just got my honeycomb grille clear corners and had my cobra vynal on the rear window (can't really tell you what I was thinking). I ran my car like this for a long while.

Now on to the rake era as I like to call it.LOL I just added my cargo coils, got rid of the trim rings and got some pancake style centercaps, got rid of the cobra sticker and painted my taillights. I did not have my bigger tires on at the time.

I got my new tires for the rear and then new tint cause the old was really beat up from when it was in service.

Here it is now. I put the tailgunners on. I think they look good at first they caught me off guard cause my car has little chrome on it and the chrome on the wheels made it look funny at first. I am going to order a billet grille for it to add alittle more chrome look to the front.

Updates will come. Thanks for looking.
    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

I love it!
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Well ZWACK88 Congratulations on your election Mang i'm very glad that you were choosen keep your Panther that way and doing more improvements i'll doing the same at least i'm satisfied that I was in that group of Panthers nominated,Well mang congrats in my style...

:poop: :poop2: :slug: :golf: :banana: :rock: :violin: :drummer:

ATT, SNIPER 308. LORD SNIPER MASTER OF THE UNDERGROUND
      Last edited by boXman; 04-01-2006, 02:01 AM.
      MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Thanks alot guys!

Comment

Love your car man.
          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Looks good. I wouldnt do a billet grill though.
            1989 Grand Marquis LS
            flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

i like the white grille! a neat look! you have the sweetest vic ever!

Comment

Beautiful car mang... What we lack in quantity of 4.6's we make up for in quality. Gratz on PoTM!

Comment

Thanks. Where have you been lately, we need more 4.6 guys!

Comment

Been tied up with a bunch of stuff... learned I had a stomach ulcer, which is why I've been feeling so crappy. Computer problems, work problems, the usual. I'm back this time for good though.

Comment

Hope you feel better soon, mang

Oh yeah, in honor of your recent win of POTM, you get a sticky!!
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

looks great, I kinda want a 01+ vic, but 4 cars is enough.
                        Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

hey zwack what size tire are you running on your car? i have a set of 16 inch tailgunners that need tires and yours look to be filling quite nicely!!! what are the sizes for front and rear?

Nick

Comment

It's secksy!
                            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the sticky mang! I'm running 225/60's up front and 225/70's in the rear. I was looking for filling up the rear gap and not really wideness in a tire.

Comment

Working...
                              X