No announcement yet.

Zwack88's Hotrod Police Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those Tailgunners look really good. I was considering ditching the steelies and was looking at those wheels. Nice car!!

1999 Ford Crown Victoria LX 1/4 mile - 15.8 sec. @ 87 mph
    -Marauder Intake and 80mm MAF, XCal 93 Octane Tune (BOC) with Motorcraft 22F Copper Plugs, Hi Flow Cats, Glasspacks with Short Exits Rear of the Tires, FRPP 70mm TB, Addco Sway Bars Front and Rear, PI Shocks

Comment

Soon my "M"Panther will have those tailgunners too as part of the "AGGRESSIVE " phase of mods.

ATT,SNIPER 308.
      MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Thanks Red. I am going to be switching back to my steelies for the winter cause I am afraid of what it will do to the chrome.

Sniper that will be cool mang, we have yet to see pics of this new panther though. Better post some up.
        2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

!Heeeeyyyyy my Mang! hello yeah I know that many are anxious to see my new adquisition the pics are ready so very soon I will post the thread.

ATT, SNIPER 308.
          MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Damn Zack! Sorry for the delayed response, I am not around here as often.

Your PI is looking better than ever!
            The wheels compliment the tips very nicely, the agressive rake, I love the look!

The tailights look even glossier than last I saw, did you clearcoat them or something? I like

I still love the look of your body-colored slatted grille though, I always liked that. Perhaps a stock CV slatted chrome grille would be a nice touch to your CV's new found bling
            -My Homepage, Panther info & FAQs-
            My Mint 96' Mercury Grand Marquis LSE -
            Modifications
            Click My Merc for more Pics!

Comment

!HAH! wait to see my new Interceptor Machine, is !WAESOME!

ATT, SNIPER 308.PROUD OWNER OF ????????

Comment

Thanks guys. Hopefully in the next month I will have my new 265/60 rear tires and toss the 225/70 rears on my steelies for winter.

Ya I cleared my tails. It did help out alot. As for the grille I am going to be getting a billet insert and then in college I will color match the ring when I repaint my bumper covers.

Ya snipe we need pics!!

Comment

i mean its a cool car and the cosmetic upgrades are sweet and all but why dont you save up for a tranny first dude

Comment

No need. I figured out it can't be the tranny as it never slips and the fluid always stays nice. It is some sensor or something that is out I just can't figure out which one.

Comment

Originally posted by zwack88
                      Ya I cleared my tails. It did help out alot. As for the grille I am going to be getting a billet insert and then in college I will color match the ring when I repaint my bumper covers.
                      Sound like a good plan

The clearcoat on the tails makes all the difference. Most just leave it with jsut the NiteShade finish, the clear makes them so much smoother and glossier looking, more like a factory job. Excellent work, I am very impressed

BTW, what is wrong with your trans?
                      PM or email me the details and I will gather all the info I can for you. Trans issues can often be something as simple (and stupid) as a bad Ouput Shaft Sensor. Let me know, I'll do my best to help you out.
                      -My Homepage, Panther info & FAQs-
                      My Mint 96' Mercury Grand Marquis LSE -
                      Modifications
                      Click My Merc for more Pics!

Comment

Originally posted by zwack88
                        Ya snipe we need pics!!
                        Don't worry about that Mang you'll have the pics very soon.

ATT, SNIPER 308.PROUD OWNER OF ????????

Comment

New Rear tires

Ok I finally got my new rear tires. They are BFG Radial T/A's. I went with a 265/60R16. I have to give Pete the credit for this size as he is the one that told me about this size in the first place. It is a HUGE inprovement over the old 225/70R16's both in looks and performance. The old rears are still good so I am mounting them on my steelies along with my other 2 front tires I have stored for my winter wheels. Anyway here they are.
                          The old vs. the new.

Alittle comparison between the rears and the stock 225/60's it had stock at all 4 corners.

Comment

Son, you got one bad ass Vic!

Comment

whats the treadwear on the BFG's?

2005 Legacy GT *13.5 @ 96MPH*
                              2003 Mercury Marauder *Totaled*

Comment

Dude, that's one real bad-ass car! Although you need some new seats in the front, something a little more sporty. That, and a Grant steering wheel, you don't need no sticky air bag

Comment

Working...
                                X