X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scottfest 2K6

august 18-21
    location: Scott's Automotive Service / Skips Place. Tremont PA

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Whats the address?
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

35n Tremont st
      Tremont PA 17981

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

Sweet!
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Hmm . . . 24 hours, 1550 miles. S.U. won't be the one to make the trip. Not in her current condition, anyway. At current fuel costs, it will be roughly $500 round trip. Plus hotel, food, and a hooker on the way . . . I suppose about $800. The key for me is to find someone who will go with and split some of the cost. Hmm . . . . I'll have to work on that.

Comment

no hotel needed justin.......we have 6,000 sqft of indoor space and 3.65 acres outside......bring hookers tho......might be cheaper to pick up some lot lizards on teh cb

Comment

Montey-I'll see if I can plan it so I can go with you, we can split fuel/food/hooker costs save us both some money lol
              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Monte, I am trying to go but not 100% yet if I am able. I need to see how established I will be on my job by then cause I'm sure I wont be in tech school till next year so I got a year off to work. If I go we can meet up somewhere and do a convoy down there.
                2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

I won't be there, but I am still gonna help fund the event, and let GL pilot GMGT
                  1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Total Est. Time: 17 hours, 10 minutes

Total Est. Distance: 1090.65 miles
                    http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
                    http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

40 Hrs 53 minutes
                      2665 miles

that's if I drove the whole way, fuck that noise. I gotta take a plane at least part of the way, or the whole way
                      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

GL, you're probably better off just flying the whole trip. I can try and find someone else 'round here to ride with or even just take it alone. It would be cool if we could have a few of us meet up along the way and convoy out. Zwack, it would be pretty easy for you and me to meet somewhere along the way.

Comment

20 hours, 49 minutes Total Est. Distance: 1316.36 miles
                          That doesn't seem as bad as I thought. I thought it would be like 30 hour drive. Its all about the drive to be one with the road.LOL We will have to arrange something closer to the time if we are both still planning on going monte.

Comment

Originally posted by zwack88
                            20 hours, 49 minutes Total Est. Distance: 1316.36 miles
                            That doesn't seem as bad as I thought. I thought it would be like 30 hour drive. Its all about the drive to be one with the road.LOL We will have to arrange something closer to the time if we are both still planning on going monte.
                            I80 will take you all the way there...
                            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

No shit? That seems easy enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X