83 lincoln towncar"project orange crush"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

83 lincoln towncar"project orange crush"

well, you asked, you whined, you cried, so now i give you pics pics and more pics, every inch of the car basically...from the very beginning to what it is cu. beginning...

stereo/interior

the power of 8 angry gerbils...

the new orange crush....in all its orangy glow glory....

the red/copper/orange/whatever else color shift...

fuck dubs, im rollin on hubs...

a day in the sun....
    whats that, no tailpipes you notice???why???

no pipes hangin, and look at that rake...6 inches front to back, crazy wheel gap...

look close now, whats that under the rear bumper???

looks like new tailpipes to me....

sunset reflections on an orange beast...

more images to come as i move along, stay tuned for the interior l.e.d.'s install.....
    jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Looks really good! That color is awsome. I like the new tips also.
    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Do you feed that dashpad?
      Nick
      88 Colony Park LS
      G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
      Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Nice!
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

I wanna pet that dash. Does it have it's shots.?

Looks good.
          1987 Country Squire LX Wagon 5.0L: Daily Ride......1964 Lincoln Continental 430ci: Toy #1.
          1984 F-250 4x4 4.9L: Toy #2.............................1968 Volkswagen Bug 2.0L: Toy #3.
          1989 F-250 4x4 5.8L: Emergency backup and work truck...

Comment

Originally posted by 88MercWagon
            Do you feed that dashpad?
            Originally posted by Enigma
            I wanna pet that dash. Does it have it's shots.?
            :lol:

Looks awesome man!

Comment

And now you know why I nominated you for POTM

Looks great, mang!
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

lol, i know, wtf is with the fur, but the doors all had cracked armrests within 2 months of me getting it and all i had for fabric was tan fur, soon itll match the headliner, for now i feed it and give it water, brush it once in awhile, but it keeps pissing on the carpet.....thanks for the comments guys, keep em coming, i need suggestions as to what else to do with this thing, any ideas?pics?
                jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

Originally posted by 83tc
                  i need suggestions as to what else to do with this thing, any ideas?pics?
                  Well duh, MORE FUR.!!!
                  Get that inside looking like King Kongs albino brothers hairy palm.!
                  1987 Country Squire LX Wagon 5.0L: Daily Ride......1964 Lincoln Continental 430ci: Toy #1.
                  1984 F-250 4x4 4.9L: Toy #2.............................1968 Volkswagen Bug 2.0L: Toy #3.

Comment

Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma
                      Well duh, MORE FUR.!!!
                      Get that inside looking like King Kongs albino brothers hairy palm.!
                      i did that with my old caprice....http://www.cardomain.com/ride/616819

Comment

Originally posted by 83tc
                        ...for now i feed it and give it water, brush it once in awhile, but it keeps pissing on the carpet...
                        ROFL
                        Nick
                        88 Colony Park LS
                        G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                        Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

I'd hit it. Need some multicoloured fur for the steering wheel tho, and a big purple felt hat.
                          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

ooooooohhhh AH! AH! aaaahhhh...... sorry i got the thread a lil stickey.

bring on the LED pics!!!!!
                            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                            sigpic
                            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

ya ain't got a hair on em, if you don't hook your car up with these babies...

zebra fur... now dats da shiznits...

Comment

Working...
                              X