Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats bro, on teh stickie!!!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I fuckin' love your car man. Everything.
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
        Congrats bro, on teh stickie!!!
        huh?did i miss something???

and pete, give me a week, and itll be all over here....
        jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

That thing's better than I thought. Looks really nice, actually. I'd never do the fur, but hey- some people can work it. Keep going with it- headliner, center console, etc.

Again, it looks good. I'll start nominating you after Chachi gets one.
          2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
          1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
          1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Is really waesome but...

ATT, SNIPER 308. MANG FROM THE DARKSIDE.
            MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Replace the vinyl top with white fur!!!!! lol
              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

That'd be cool....if we didn't have weather!!!

:p
                '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Have a giant shower cap made for it when it's raining outside!!!! :p
                  Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                  Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

the fur is comin out in place will be either tan felt or tan velvet, dunno yet, just bought a new quad so cash is low
                    jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

Dam...thats what my ex did with my cat!
                      President He Man Woman Haters Club

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,But rather skid in broadside,Thourghly used up totaly worn out & loudly proclaiming...WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

http://www.myspace.com/dabearsplace

Comment

Ditch the fur!!! I had an '89 TC and always disliked the dash. My '90 GM has a flat dashboard. You might want to think about a swap. I'll show you my dash at NED.

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                        Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
                        5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

You can't put a CV/GM dash in a TC...Well, I won't say you CAN'T, just be prepared for more work than it's worth.
                          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

No doubt about it Mang I give you a 5 and to "STICKY"
                            you deserve it. :2thumbs:

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE
                            MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

thanks mang, the major work is done, trying to saveup $$$ and move out of my parents house, so cash will be tight for awhile, however i intend to keep at the mods here and there when i can afford it

Comment

Don't worry Mang everything at his time.

ATT, SNIPER 308.FAREWELL BLACKHAWK-P74 INTERCEPTOR I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU.

Comment

Working...
                                X