No announcement yet.

My new 87 CV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to GMN!!! Nice car, where are you located? Put the info in your profile.

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
    Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
    5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

I want roll up windows in a 2dr.
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

hey jasonh i also live in london ontario and i have an 1984 grand marquis im getting redy for the road, i baught from andy's auto wreckers where i work i saw it come in and asked about it right away, i got it for $300 and needs little work, so now im trying to sell my lincoln mark 7 so i can put my grand marquis on the road.

Comment

That appears to be a SWEET mark 7...

Comment

Originally posted by Dave84
            hey jasonh i also live in london ontario and i have an 1984 grand marquis im getting redy for the road, i baught from andy's auto wreckers where i work i saw it come in and asked about it right away, i got it for $300 and needs little work, so now im trying to sell my lincoln mark 7 so i can put my grand marquis on the road.
            I was just at Andy's on Monday. Got an IAC hoping it'd fix my idle problem, didn't though. I'll be there Saturday morning too.
            Last edited by jasonh; 05-17-2006, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Hey jason was that your 2 dr crown vic that was at andys getting worked on for a while? if so nice car. i got my 84 Grand Marquis on the road a couple weeks ago passed safty easy only needed the e brake cables oiled up, it not painted yet just in grey sanded paint and primer, if your ever out at andys you will probly see it parked there.
              Dave

Comment

Sweet!!

We need pics of the 84 grand marq 2dr... I also got a 5.0 carb'd 84 two door merk, but it didn't come that way, and i got a 4bbl

Comment

Yep that was mine Frank did some work for me for safety. Mines on the road now :banana:. I saw yours sitting there when I picked mine up. I noticed you have blue interior also, would have made a good parts car for meI've been meaning to come down and meet you but your not there on Saturday. You work at the end of the engine building, don't you?

Comment

Hey jason,, ya i work down at the rack at the end of the engine building and my yard vehicle is a big blue chevy van with lightning painted on it,
                    so you got your car safety tested at andy's the did you? that is a relly clean looking car.
                    Hopefully by the weekend after next i will have mine painted white in top and blue on the bottom from the pinstipe down, should look pretty sweet.
                    Dave
                    Last edited by ; 06-26-2006, 12:03 AM.

Comment

I had a broken coil replaced at Andy's so it would pass the safety. Frank won't do safety's. My normal garage is Terry Sockets in Cherry Hill mall, Don there is an excellent Ford Mechanic and he loves full sized Fords. He's the first mechanic I've met that knows more about my car than I do

If I'm out there through the week I'll come find you. I've gotta get some seats, my bench seat is killing me, and I wanna change my 2 speed wipers to intermittent

Comment

Originally posted by jasonh
                        I had a broken coil replaced at Andy's so it would pass the safety. Frank won't do safety's. My normal garage is Terry Sockets in Cherry Hill mall, Don there is an excellent Ford Mechanic and he loves full sized Fords. He's the first mechanic I've met that knows more about my car than I do

If I'm out there through the week I'll come find you. I've gotta get some seats, my bench seat is killing me, and I wanna change my 2 speed wipers to intermittent
                        You got crank windows by chance?

If you wanna convert to power, i'll GLADLY trade you for the parts...

Comment

hi
                          are you putting in another stock seat? or differnt style? i think there is some crown vics at work with nice seats although they just crused a bunch of them, also i think i might have the wiper motor you want , i think it's the intermittent one, ill bring it to work and leave it in my car so if you find me you can see if it is the rite one and if so you can have it.

Comment

you canuck guys got access to any 2drs with crank windows?

Comment

I have power windows, if I can find one with cranks I'll be sure to let you know. There are a few more wreckers around Andy's I haven't been to in awhile.

Ya, stock seats I think. I may try to fit the Recaros that come in the police Luminas, but I don't know yet. As for the wipers I need the lever on the column and the box its attached to. As far as I know the actual motor is the same.

Comment

There is a blue crown vic 2 dr in corey's , doors are missing but as far as i know every thing else is there i saw it about a month ago.
                                Grand_Marquis_GT .Im not sure but window cranks out of a late 70s t bird might work.

Comment

Working...
                                X