No announcement yet.

My new 87 CV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey jason, have you done much to your car lately, i have seen a couple cv 2 doors around town a white one and a beige one, have you found a new front seat yet? if you wanted bucket seats some mustangs have pretty comfortable seats.

Comment

Are they still called "rocker panels"? The part under the door, I mean.
      And Tom, I've been looking to convert my car to crank-up windows ever since I got it. I'll keep my junkyard eye out for ya...
      My car is a Shelby SVT Cobra GT Boss Grand Marquis Type R

Comment

Originally posted by mercenvy
        Are they still called "rocker panels"? The part under the door, I mean.
        And Tom, I've been looking to convert my car to crank-up windows ever since I got it. I'll keep my junkyard eye out for ya...
        Great minds think alike
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I haven't done too much lately. I just got a pair of BBK headers, now I need an H or X pipe. My cats are fucked so I haven't been driving it too much. Oh and I got a plastic vacuum canister today. I was gonna look for roll downs for ya Tom but only 1 wrecker was open today because of the long weekend

That beige one lives near me, haven't talked to him yet though. Do Mustang seats bolt in?

Comment

ya i think my cats are empty, i have some red mustang seats hear i can have a look at the brackets and mesure them see if they would fit.

Comment

My cats are rattling like crazy. Sooooooo fuckin annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonh
                My cats are rattling like crazy. Sooooooo fuckin annoying.
                Are the "heat shields" loose?
                My car is a Shelby SVT Cobra GT Boss Grand Marquis Type R

Comment

Originally posted by mercenvy
                  Are the "heat shields" loose?
                  No the cats are loose inside LOL. I got a MAC H pipe on the way so I can actually start driving it again soon

Comment

hey jason, i have a whole HO upper intake for sale has new egr valve to go with it as well, has throttle body and egr spacer, let my know if you are interested....

Comment

hears a pic of it

Comment

hey jason i was driving down commisioners rd yesterday and saw your car sitten there in a parking lot,, still looks good, have you done any more work to it?

Comment

No i haven't done anything. There's only so much I'm gonna do till my gf finishes school :welder:. The car needs pretty much from the rear window back replaced, lots of rust I've been busy with the Protegay's stereo and work for the last few months. When it gets alittle warmer I gotta do the Vic's front brakes and complete exhaust.

You still work at Andy's?

Comment

yep im still there, for now any way,, long time since ive seen you on here..

Comment

hey if you are intrested i have a good front bumper for sale, its the one off my car, and now that i have a '79 frt bumper i dont need my other one anymore, its in relly nice shape,, let me know

there is a good shot of it

Comment

"you canuck guys got access to any 2drs with crank windows?"

i think i know of one.....

Comment

Working...
                                X