Clear All

'89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Originally posted by BoxMan
      +1 I need to go clean my drawers now
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Hey if you ever do get scratches that will not buff out I have a company that refinishes the wheel and is awsome...From time to time we nick a wheel and they either do an exchange or refinish the same wheel in 2-3 day turn around.....Hey the wheels look good....What did the nittos run you...
        President He Man Woman Haters Club

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,But rather skid in broadside,Thourghly used up totaly worn out & loudly proclaiming...WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

http://www.myspace.com/dabearsplace

Comment

Got the Nitto NTs from Discount Tire Direct (www.discounttiredirect.com), $207 ea. I also bought my Nitto drag radial / Konig Beyond combo from them and they've done excellent both times. They have free shipping, and even free mounting and balancing if you order a tire and wheel combo. They also heat cycle drag radials. Highly recommended.

I've also bought from the Tire Rack (www.tirerack.com) and they do excellent too but charge for shipping. Just depends on what I need. I'll never go to another tire shop again. My dealer mounts and balances loose tires for $15 a tire and doesn't screw stuff up like the tire monkeys I've been to.
          Supercharged '03 Mercury Marauder - SOLD

Comment

nice

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Yep, one of those two places is where I will get my tires for the rest of my life.

Comment

Very very nice!
                Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

The velles rear wheels

295/50R15

120/pr at pep boys

no longer produced... :nonono:
                  2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Wow that looks really good. I would do the same thing cause those wheels are so kickass. Is the actual slats in your badgeless grille chrome or is that the lighting? Also is that a ramair set up you have on it too?
                    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Originally posted by zwack88
                      Wow that looks really good. I would do the same thing cause those wheels are so kickass. Is the actual slats in your badgeless grille chrome or is that the lighting? Also is that a ramair set up you have on it too?
                      Yup, that's a Zack badgeless GM chrome grill with the surround painted to match the body. Although the all-black badgeless grill I had previously looked great, it just left the front wanting for some chrome. I think the one I have now is perfect.

The scoop below the front fascia is mounted on my ProCharger FMIC. I'm working to tuck the IC a little more up into the radiator compartment to go full stealth and keep it out of harms way without adding a whole lot of extra elbows that I would need if I went full behind-the-grill mounting.

I've mocked it up and now just waiting on some silicon elbows and clamps. I plan on ducting the lower air dams in the front fascia to the FMIC and let it exit into the radiator compartment. With much more surface area to funnel cool air across the FMIC that way, I'm hoping to make it even more efficient.
                      Supercharged '03 Mercury Marauder - SOLD

Comment

Here's some rubber-n- rims;

Comment

Holy shit...
                          Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Hmmm.....I hope you aren't offended, but I think it looks kind of funny. Not that it's so wide, but that it's so wide and has 15" of BS on the wheels....just seems kind of odd. Used to any wheel that wide having a deep rim.

Comment

1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

It looks funny, but I guarantee you no one laughs!!
                                2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
                                1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
                                1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Working...
                                X