Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My '86 LTD Wagon...**DUW** Updated! (5-14-06)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:boyhowdy: ! Waaaaaahooooooo ! Thank you BOXMAN I learned something new Mang I open the rest of pics !WAESOME,KILLER,AWESOME,RADICAL,COOLER,CLEANEST! !BUT! you have to deal with that spot of rust in the right fender and some engine clean & detailing far from that veeeeeeeery nice Box Panther Wagon. :2thumbs:

ATT, SNIPER 308.THE "REAL" DARK LORD OF THE DARK SIDE.
    MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

It is same colr as my old 1988 GM wagon, had in late 2003. Sold to CVN guy whose PI was in shop. He said it got stolen, RIP.
      Former Box wagon tinkerer, had 3 GM CP's

Comment

Wow, that looks great!
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Updated again!

Did some work on it at Skippyville, this past week. With the assistance of Scott, without him I would've said fuck it. lol

Swapped radiators, installed a newer 2 core one, new hoses, new plugs, wires, cap n rotor, PermaDry valve cover gaskets, oil change, fuel filter, new PCV valve, grommet, and screen.

The OLD screen and grommet..grommet was hard as a rock and the screen was clogged solid, which you can almost see from my crappy pic.

All back together, still greasy. I cleaned it off more today for the car cruise. So it looks a lil' better than these pics. Also installed a new nameplate on the plenum, ff my '88 GM that I wrecked, cuz it still has all the paint...and, the K&N from my last '88 GM, which I need to clean and re-charge.

Also, could an admin please update the thread title for me? I want the date (5-14-06) behind updated.
          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

It's hot!!!!!

Updated the thread title for ya
            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Thanks
              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

No problem mang!
                Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Looks good! You gas mileage go up?
                  2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Yea it helped somewhat.

New update! BIG thanks to Fordman!!

'95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

NICE!!!
                      Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

welcome to the club
                        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                        sigpic
                        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

NICE!!!!! You should look into getting chrome dipped bulbs to get the full effect of the clears.
                          2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

I will not waste the time with many comments. !!WAESOME MANG!!!

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE.
                            MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Hey Boxman, Im curious why removed the right side passenger's mirror??
                              1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
                              1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                              1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                              1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

??????????

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE.

Comment

Working...
                                X