exhaust!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exhaust!!!

well, mid pipes finally rotted away, fuckin flex pipe shit, so i got 12 feet of straight pipe and made my own, lol, re used my old over the axle pipes, now i gotta make new tailpipes, so....
    straight back like i used to have em?
    0%
    at a 45 degree angle out the side slightly downward behind the rear tires?
    0%

The poll is expired.

jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Where's the pics?

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
    Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
    5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

I'm a fan of rear exit hidden exhaust. For some reason that angle behind the tires makes it sound wierd most of the time. Give me big pipes you can't see and I'm happy.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Side exiting exhaust behind the rear wheels looks very weird and out of place to me, dunno about the sound. If you want side exits run them in front of the rear wheels, if you want the exhaust behind the axle just keep it as it was (straight to the rear bumper).

Comment

I wouldn't suggest side exits in front of the wheels, they look bad on a sedan. I used to have them, did it out of pure laziness. Never again.
          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X