ScottFest 2K17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sly View Post
    Do let us know if you do as I watch their social media posts on the ZTD events. Would be awesome to see you blow by folks.
    Oh I def will. I'm planning to roll it through the $3k hoopty challenge. When they have me pop the hood, gonna roll the dice with the "rebuilt 351w with a cam" story. As long as they don't notice the Pro Topline castings on the painted heads I should be golden

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
    '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
    '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by phayzer5 View Post
      Oh I def will. I'm planning to roll it through the $3k hoopty challenge. When they have me pop the hood, gonna roll the dice with the "rebuilt 351w with a cam" story. As long as they don't notice the Pro Topline castings on the painted heads I should be golden
      Worth a shot.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by His Royal Ghostliness View Post
        HRG may not actually be there for the duration of the event, due to stupid work load. Days off, what's that? lol

Should be able to make an appearance tho, especially if it helps Sexy John finally get his damn fender home
        Well if Phil buys the wagon he can drive that home with the fender in it lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
          Well if Phil buys the wagon he can drive that home with the fender in it lmfao.
          There's certainly enough room in those wagons, but if I do, I'd have to come back to NJ to get plates and transfer the title anyway. So you could always drive Me back up
          -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

I don't care how it happens, even if the fender drives the car home and John rides in the trunk! Make it go away pls, I got two more fenders and a hood I need to store in there.
            The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
            The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

If you need the space, I suppose my quarter panel can come home too. It should fit in the trunk, or enough in the trunk.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
                Also scrolling through the posts, these are the user names of people who are definitely able to make it this year. Please add your name to it if you're coming and not on it, so we can have an official headcount for Scott.

Lincolnmania (Duh)
                86vickylx
                Brown_muscle
                Gadget73
                His royal ghostliness
                Sly
                Mattslincoln
                87gtvic
                Sxcpotatoes
                Mity merc (I think)
                I look forward to SF every year.

Unfortunatly, I will not be able to make it this time.

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
                  There's certainly enough room in those wagons, but if I do, I'd have to come back to NJ to get plates and transfer the title anyway. So you could always drive Me back up
                  Just drive it home and then give Scott back his plates :p assuming he's ok with that haha.

Comment

Hi everyone. Still technically a noob to the forum, but I will be attending ScottFest either Saturday 8/12 or Sunday 8/13, maybe both days who knows! Unfortunately due to work, I wouldn't be able to show up until around 4:30 or 5:00PM. But I will be there in my Lincoln Town Car!

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                      Just drive it home and then give Scott back his plates :p assuming he's ok with that haha.
                      That would be nice of him to let me use them to drive home, but someone else would have to drive the LTD back.
                      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

Comment

Originally posted by LSdriver97 View Post
                        Hi everyone. Still technically a noob to the forum, but I will be attending ScottFest either Saturday 8/12 or Sunday 8/13, maybe both days who knows! Unfortunately due to work, I wouldn't be able to show up until around 4:30 or 5:00PM. But I will be there in my Lincoln Town Car!
                        Always good to have a new member come to scottfest! What's your first name If you don't mind me asking, so when you introduce yourself we know who you are! Haha
                        -Phil

sigpic

Comment

That would be helpful now wouldn't it, lol. It's Jason.

Comment

That would be helpful now wouldn't it, lol. It's Jason.
                            uh oh... another Jason. Hopefully he's not as much of a wise ass as I am.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                            Originally posted by gadget73
                            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                            Originally posted by dmccaig
                            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Welcome, this is a great bunch of guys, you will not regret meeting them!

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Well, lets not make blanket statements about regrets
                                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
                                X