2005 Crown Vic parts or whole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 Crown Vic parts or whole

So my brother was driving home one night in my dads car and had just made a turn was getting up to speed and had a blowout. Of course it was wet pavement so nothing could stop it from spinning out. He got hit in 3 of the 4 corners by a lady and the car got totaled out. I bought the car back and cant think of anything to do with it as it sits in my back yard. I have 2 sets of rims for it the stock aluminum 16" and a set of mustang 5 spoke aluminum. I want to sell the car whole if possible for $2000 obo. It had the jmod done to the transmission less then 1000 miles ago along with fresh fluid and filter. oil was always mobil 1 with a mobil filter or motorcraft. Interior is tan leather, no bags deployed. Trunk and frame have shifted hence the totaling of the car. I have 2 sets of headlights for it, good markers, car is in really good shape except for the damage. No rips in the leather. Have a brand new front bumper cover for the car that was suppose to go on at some point i would sell for $200 and a nice pushbar with brackets for $200 also. Have the car sitting here so let me know what you need or if you want the whole car. Only has 97,700 miles on it.
    2018 F150 XLT 43k
    1970 Buick GS 455 Stage 1 44k
    1968 Buick Riviera

Bump
    2018 F150 XLT 43k
    1968 Buick Riviera

Comment

Are any of the headlights clear still or do they have the typical haze/yellow appearance?
      These are highly engineered precision vehicles, the first step in diagnosing the problem is to strike the suspected offending part sharply and repeatedly with a blunt object, then re-test.

Comment

all are still clear no yellowing at all
        2018 F150 XLT 43k
        1968 Buick Riviera

Comment

Originally posted by mikeroc283 View Post
          So my brother was driving home one night in my dads car and had just made a turn was getting up to speed and had a blowout. Of course it was wet pavement so nothing could stop it from spinning out. He got hit in 3 of the 4 corners by a lady and the car got totaled out. I bought the car back and cant think of anything to do with it as it sits in my back yard. I have 2 sets of rims for it the stock aluminum 16" and a set of mustang 5 spoke aluminum. I want to sell the car whole if possible for $2000 obo. It had the jmod done to the transmission less then 1000 miles ago along with fresh fluid and filter. oil was always mobil 1 with a mobil filter or motorcraft. Interior is tan leather, no bags deployed. Trunk and frame have shifted hence the totaling of the car. I have 2 sets of headlights for it, good markers, car is in really good shape except for the damage. No rips in the leather. Have a brand new front bumper cover for the car that was suppose to go on at some point i would sell for $200 and a nice pushbar with brackets for $200 also. Have the car sitting here so let me know what you need or if you want the whole car. Only has 97,700 miles on it.
          interested in the factory Radio if it is the dual CD/cassette unit

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikeroc283 View Post
            all are still clear no yellowing at all
            Sorry for the delay. Let me shoot you a PM here in a bit on those lights.
            These are highly engineered precision vehicles, the first step in diagnosing the problem is to strike the suspected offending part sharply and repeatedly with a blunt object, then re-test.

Comment

any news on the radio...if it's a dual CD/cassette unit?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

yes its the cd/cassette unit. have been working alot havent had a chance to get on here.
                2018 F150 XLT 43k
                1968 Buick Riviera

Comment

Working...
                X